Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way we can get an honest comparison because she filters herself so much and is so careful with angles, we've got no clue what she looked like before the surgery. Some pics I think Jesus you look odd, then in others I see no difference at all? It's bizarre

Reactions: 16
A woman in her 40’s filming in a shop talking and saying how cute clothes are! In the holidays and her precious miracles who she recently left for 10 days are no where to be seen! The woman needs help!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There isn't one item of clothing she's posted today that isn't ugly or frumpy. She has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So so brave of Saint Prikkie of Wellesbourne to spend Chris' minnie in Lithuania, getting new tits, eyes and nose. So selfless of her to show the plebs her stoonin body

Reactions: 14
In the land of mirrors, there lived Nikki so vain,
With a nose like a penis, it caused quite the strain.
She strutted and preened, in her own little bubble,
But her wonky eyelid surgery caused quite the trouble.

With each flick of her hair, and each pout of her lips,
She thought she was perfect, despite all the slips.
But her nose was the talk of the town, you see,
Shaped like a sausage, or maybe a tree.

And oh, her eyelids, what a sight to behold,
After surgery wonky, they just wouldn't fold.
But Nikki marched on, with confidence high,
Unaware of the laughter as she passed by.

So here's to Nikki, the narcissist queen,
With her nose like a phallus, and eyes quite obscene.
In her world of self-love, she reigns supreme,
But to others, she's just a ridiculous dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In the land of mirrors, there lived Nikki so vain,
With a nose like a penis, it caused quite the strain.
She strutted and preened, in her own little bubble,
But her wonky eyelid surgery caused quite the trouble.

With each flick of her hair, and each pout of her lips,
She thought she was perfect, despite all the slips.
But her nose was the talk of the town, you see,
Shaped like a sausage, or maybe a tree.

And oh, her eyelids, what a sight to behold,
After surgery wonky, they just wouldn't fold.
But Nikki marched on, with confidence high,
Unaware of the laughter as she passed by.

So here's to Nikki, the narcissist queen,
With her nose like a phallus, and eyes quite obscene.
In her world of self-love, she reigns supreme,
But to others, she's just a ridiculous dream.
Bravo 👏 👏

Where were her kids today!
She has more time away from her kids than anyone I know.
Still hasn't shown the legs at all.
You can clearly see bruising on both her legs in some of the pictures.

She thinks going to Lithuania, and having a break of 10 days away from her miracles, has made her a better Mum. So predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She thinks going to Lithuania, and having a break of 10 days away from her miracles, has made her a better Mum. So predictable!
She is an absolute self absorbed... self obsessed bleeping ridiculous twit.... she knocks me sick she really does... 🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s asked Mazza to look after the kids today so she can swan around the shops, after she’s just left them for 10 days and presumably her mum and dad had to do a good chunk of the childcare then. All so she can do another real ‘comment links and I’ll inbox you’ and call it work.

Reactions: 15
You want to take an example from Emily Chav . She has 3 !!!!!!!! Kids and works . You on the other hand 🙄🙄🙄
Not only works when she possibly doesn’t have to and she’s a GP. Now that’s brains & beauty that Prikki could only ever dream of.

• Heart
So, assuming she dropped the miracles to Mazza's, that's about 8 miles from Wellesbourne to Warwick. Then Warwick to Maybird is another 8 miles, back in the direction she's just come from (home). Then a reverse journey to pick them up, unless Chris picked them up of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Scary. Looks a bit lop sided to me, I noticed on her new video it points to the side slightly and it might become more noticeable as it heals.
Can’t help but notice her lips but deffo hadn’t had filler 🤔 really!

Also I wouldn’t dare mess with my nose at all! What a twit !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.