Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole face looks wonky. Has she had her lips done again? Her face is looking so out of proportion.

Reactions: 9
Her eyes! 😭 How is she going to get that mascara off, makes me cringe I wouldn't dare wear make up until they were fully healed 😖

Reactions: 19
Her face really does look awful. I just hope it’s still very swollen

Her face looks lopsided, like she's had a stroke. Her chin looks more pointed too. I wonder if she did have something else done.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she’s so desperate for adulation she’s shown herself off far too early. Her eyes look sore, she shouldn’t be wearing make up. Her nose looks no different but the rest of her face is just odd. Like you say, droopy, just not right!

She’ll never admit the full extent of what she’s had done (especially if Chris doesn’t know the truth) - we’ll have to hope the clinic put a post on at some point listing it all!!

Reactions: 14
So all she’s spent today doing is eye bleeping herself showing ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
the people asking about her pink eyelids. As if people even care !!
How pronounced does that eyelid surgery make her under eye lines !!!Bore off FFS.Get a bleeping job lazy twit or at least Get a Life . Then In between she’s begging #AFF a links for yet more trainers. Honestly soooooo sad !!
I guess when you have no job and all this spare time what else can she do……OH wait she must be in need of some much needed “Me time”😩😩😩

Reactions: 10
I think her eyes looking wonky because of the Botox she has In her forehead as one eyebrow definitely sits higher & more shaped than the other

For someone who wasn't going to make her surgery a big thing as its only a tiny part of her life, she sure has made it a big deal for months.

bleeping fruit cake self obsessed twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There's no bloody difference. Should have spent the money on her teeth instead, oh and getting a personality transplant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Followers continuing to drop!

Also she’s unfollowed around 1400 people in the last week. Who has the time (while apparently looking after two miracles during school hols) to go and unfollow so many people?! She must be glued to that phone night and day.

IMG_3368.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is her face now she so wonky 😯 why has she been messing about with it she's such a idiot

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.