Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending her evening doing this ? She's such a sad sack... she's more insufferable by the day .. her smugness knows no limits

' you know the drill comments links' πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ™„πŸ™„
Says so much about her marriage and being a parent to spend her evening, every evening on Instagram

Reactions: 18
Link please!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I googled the brand ... only Β£65.50 a pair and she got 2!!! Also this was interesting reading in what they are recommended for... πŸ€”πŸ€” but she only had a tiny lump removed πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ™„πŸ™„
---
I also wonder how many of the 500+ who asked 'link please' will actually buy a pair at that price.... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Spot on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That story she’s just shared about her friend being influenced over new lipstick, thought it was Katie Hopkins at first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That story she’s just shared about her friend being influenced over new lipstick, thought it was Katie Hopkins at first lol
Both as irritating as thrush! It looks vile on both of them, especially with darker lip liner 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who knew a compression garment held you in :rolleyes: silly cow
---
Just watching the vlog and she slips up just over a minute into it and says "the legS are still bruised" thought it was just one lumpy leg you had done you fibber ;)
---
Bruising on both inner thighs can be seen here......BUSTED!!

fopps.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
---
Just watching the vlog and she slips up just over a minute into it and says "the legS are still bruised" thought it was just one lumpy leg you had done you fibber ;)
---

View attachment 2854920
She's not one scrap of dignity has she? She's had lipo it's obvious even to a blind man so why lie ? Insufferable twit...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---
---

View attachment 2854920
is this fopps arse?

tits and arse in one week o_O:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
is this fopps arse?

tits and arse in one week o_O:sick:
It is I know you were probably expecting a size 8 arse but there you have it.. her arse and classy woman stamp all for the world... her husbands clients.. her boys school mum friends and family to see... if she was my sister I'd be mortified πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116.. 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results in an even bigger ego and no other changes !

Using here a combination of @Wowwwwwwwww and @SellYerMawForASubwaySalad

Earlier comments.... I know it doesn't rhyme but don't think it matters 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
yes it's the fopp-crack :ROFLMAO: she'll be on only fans next!
She can get some tips from one of her Insta huns Sophie Jude πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I googled the brand ... only Β£65.50 a pair and she got 2!!! Also this was interesting reading in what they are recommended for... πŸ€”πŸ€” but she only had a tiny lump removed πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ™„πŸ™„
---
I also wonder how many of the 500+ who asked 'link please' will actually buy a pair at that price.... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Β£65 for leggings... jeez. I'll stick to my primark ones πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Sorry, but do people really do this?! Imagine sitting there and lining up your *fake* handbag, the menus, flowers, drinks and laptop just to show everyone you're "working".
Maybe I'm just old.
But wtf.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has she seriously stuck her much wanted, recently abandoned for 10 days, 5 yo miracles in the crΓ¨che so she can walk on the treadmill? When she has one at home? She couldn’t just take them for a walk? My mind boggles.

I couldn’t show my face in the playground knowing that all the parents and teachers had seen my flat arse and woman stamps.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.