Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year and this years Cadbury world!
Well that’s certainly subtle 🥴
---
Followers continuing to drop!

Also she’s unfollowed around 1400 people in the last week. Who has the time (while apparently looking after two miracles during school hols) to go and unfollow so many people?! She must be glued to that phone night and day.

View attachment 2852748
She’s probably unfollowed everyone she deems unworthy and only follows beautiful people now 🤭 either that or she done that follow for follow shite and now wants rid as they don’t follow her back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the '27' poster needs to concentrate on her written skills before attempting anything else :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's giving me the rage now. Constant showing off just to receive ridiculous 'you look 27' comments. What a life
So much more she could be doing with her time. She's kidding herself she is 'hElpINg peOpLe' by showing off her bargain basement surgery.

Nothing she does is of value. Waste of oxygen
Vapid twit

Reactions: 13
She's giving me the rage now. Constant showing off just to receive ridiculous 'you look 27' comments. What a life
So much more she could be doing with her time. She's kidding herself she is 'hElpINg peOpLe' by showing off her bargain basement surgery.

Nothing she does is of value. Waste of oxygen
Vapid twit

But she is 'so much more than her surgeries' .. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that would feel weird being complimented on how good I looked after fake procedures?

It's basically saying you were an ugly mess before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last year and this years Cadbury world!
Bloody hell. I think she looks worse now! If you were going to go to the lengths of having a nose job, wouldn’t you have that cock nose properly sorted out?! She looks dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who are these people that keep blowing smoke up her arse and what is wrong with them? There's nothing amazing, brave or inspirational about a woman with an eating disorder, that looks down on anyone thats bigger than a size 8, doesn't work and spends her husbands money on shopping and unnecessary surgery.
On her stories in Asda where shes showing the holiday wear you can see the trousers are on a size 12 hanger and she has to comment that they don't have them in her size. She just can't help herself can she. Prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the new wedding.. we have 10 years of her posting post surgery pics now fishing for compliments. She really is such a sad act. You can see why she has no mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has nothing better to do in the Easter holidays then walk around touching clothes 😑 where are the children

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm sure she said on her stories yesterday she was going to share what her legs looked like?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.