Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirming that she has an automatic system for sending the links.
View attachment 2848398
It's a basic beige trench coat, every high street store sells similar. Why do people need to message her for a link? Flopps adds no value at all. Nothing original, no styling, minimal effort
Just black top, trousers and trench.
Nothing wrong with wearing those items but surely folks can source their own from wherever they normally shop????
---
It's a basic beige trench coat, every high street store sells similar. Why do people need to message her for a link? Flopps adds no value at all. Nothing original, no styling, minimal effort
Nothing wrong with wearing those items but surely folks can source their own from wherever they normally shop????
Ooh look I've done a floppy and overdone the question marks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it quite sad that she’s already worrying about exercise. I also thought she was the queen of research. I’m no expert but I’m guessing walking is about as strenuous as it gets right now.

Reactions: 9
Gucci belt out Celine belt in like all the young babes she wants to be like 🙄 £500 belt all this surgery constantly buying trainers wtf is wrong with her she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I find it quite sad that she’s already worrying about exercise. I also thought she was the queen of research. I’m no expert but I’m guessing walking is about as strenuous as it gets right now.
Clearly Twinset twit doesn't make the grade 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gucci belt out Celine belt in like all the young babes she wants to be like 🙄 £500 belt all this surgery constantly buying trainers wtf is wrong with her she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️
That belt can’t be real, we’d have been well and truly notified of its arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
---

Ooh look I've done a floppy and overdone the question marks!
How many of ‘these’ trench inspired Inspector Gadget coats has she got now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed when she was dressing herself, she named her new balance trainers but only said "black bag" for her fake ysl bag.
If it was real, she'd have said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Years ago someone put a brilliant picture of her as IG on here. All this time down the line and she’s still churning out the same rubbish.
I think that may of been when they super imposed Dot Cotton's head onto one of her trench coat/mac pics.... I had it as my profile pic of her for a while..... she's the gift that keeps on giving !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she uploaded the photos today, I actually went back to check the date because I thought for sure they were pre-surgery pictures (referencing the eyelids in particular)

Reactions: 5
I find it bizarre how she’s banging on about how cheap it was compared to in the UK.
If I was looking for somewhere to have surgery (I’m not!) being ‘cheap’ would put me off, safety and quality is so much more important than being cheap when it’s your face they’re dealing with!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My friend is having breast implants replaced soon and it’s £8800 at a reputable clinic. She’ll be home the same day. Back at work (desk job) within a week. How much cheaper would it really have been with flights, apartment, food etc. Could Nikki not afford UK prices?!

Like you say, why would “cheap” even come into it?!

Just goes to show that everything she does is bargain basement, so no chance those designer bags and belts are real!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think she looks the same. I must be the only one. She must look like a Stranger to the kids
I agree, she looks totally off to me, can’t imagine how disconcerting it is for her children. Mine don’t like it if I get my hair died one shade darker 🤣 but I suppose hers hardly see her anyway so maybe they haven’t noticed…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.