Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just received a subscription email from a fitness “influencer” I follow on Insta where he talks about and details all the brand deals he’s been offered and how much money he’d be paid if he took them up on their offers. It’s quite mind blowing. He says how he doesn’t want to do that cos, well, scruples but it’s really interesting. He was offered a few hair transplant if be documented his journey on SM. She 100% definitely got that surgery for free.

Reactions: 14
Just received a subscription email from a fitness “influencer” I follow on Insta where he talks about and details all the brand deals he’s been offered and how much money he’d be paid if he took them up on their offers. It’s quite mind blowing. He says how he doesn’t want to do that cos, well, scruples but it’s really interesting. He was offered a few hair transplant if be documented his journey on SM. She 100% definitely got that surgery for free.
I got the same email. Definitely showed me how people underestimate what these influencers get paid

Reactions: 9
I think it is normal for the boobs to sit high up for a while, they do drop eventually from what I have watched on youtube it's common I think, I can't get over her eyes tbh, they look so wonky!

Reactions: 8
Her boobs will soften and drop - she’s had under the muscle so it takes a while to settle

Wish she’d be open about what she’s had and why’s she’s had it! And also the level of pain/recovery etc. no shame in it!

Reactions: 10
I’m looking forward to her first talking story in the car so we can get a proper look at her face. Hopefully she won’t use a filter (bet she still
does!!!!)

Reactions: 15
Black tee and black trousers
Such an original outfit fopps
Also her eye lids are well wonkey 🤪

Reactions: 13
She looks absolutely dreadful. So much better before. I actually feel sorry for her now. To go to such lengths to make herself happy by changing her body so much is not normal. She needs some kind of counselling. Chris needs to have a word…

Reactions: 16
Wow, very interesting article on narcissistic parenting on The Stylist

IMG_3347.png
IMG_3348.png
IMG_3349.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.