Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are them trousers? They look like mad micks cast offs... does she really think that's a good look ? 🙈🙈 clown trousers.. fit for a clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You like?

Sounds like a conversation you'd have with a hooky handbag seller in a Turkish market (I'd imagine 🤔🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course it's stunning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

Have a little dig on Trust Pilot..... there's a fair few bad reviews. I think they do their best to stamp out any "negative" ones from what I've seen. People complaining that they manipulate their reviews.

Her nose looks crap to me, her boobs don't look great (at the mo Time will tell) and her eyelids look wonky and botched IMO.

You get what you pay for.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For goodness sake Floppy, if you’re going to advertise a company get their name correct. Abercrombie and Fidge ! You wouldn’t last 2 minutes in the real world. You can sit in a cafe all you like with your laptop pretending to “work” , but you actually have to produce data that is correct. Getting a name right is just the start, and you can’t even do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest outfit reel. Well....Flops, a black top and black trousers is nothing to wet your knickers over. Even if you top it off with a stuffed hamster. Clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course it's stunning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

Have a little dig on Trust Pilot..... there's a fair few bad reviews. I think they do their best to stamp out any "negative" ones from what I've seen. People complaining that they manipulate their reviews.

Her nose looks crap to me, her boobs don't look great (at the mo Time will tell) and her eyelids look wonky and botched IMO.

You get what you pay for.
I still think she got all that for free!

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if the company offer a “discount” for influencers but only on the actual surgery..then the apartments, aftercare etc are inflated so while Prikki (business degree) might think she got a good deal she probably didn’t.

I just don’t think they need to give free surgery to someone with 0.5% engagement (ie a reach of 800 people) when they don’t seem to be short of customers.

If it did turn out she got any form of discount she should have labelled every story and post as an ad…ASA will be busy if we all report her! I’ll even risk another telling off!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.