Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed there’s no comment from Fopps mum 😭

“You look amazing Nicola. I really like your eyes and I really like your nose. Your boobs look amazing too. I can’t wait to see your legs. I must tell dad about all of this and how I should try it all”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m disappointed there’s no comment from Fopps mum 😭

“You look amazing Nicola. I really like your eyes and I really like your nose. Your boobs look amazing too. I can’t wait to see your legs. I must tell dad about all of this and how I should try it all”
If she turns around and says dad said they look amazing I’m outta here

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those tits are horrific.

Look how high they sit and the massive gap in between.
Oh my god they look awful! 😳😳😳 and you can see she's been pissing about with her lips. You can literally see the scars where they've been injected. All this surgery, botox, fillers...and for what? She doesn't even look good! She just looks a normal woman in her 40s.

She had her tits done because she had nothing up top, even when she was bigger. On the one pic she always uses, you can see she had no boobs and one was noticeably bigger than the other.

She's got no flesh there to take the huge implant so it just looks ridiculous. Don't think much of her surgeon at all 😳 and her nose is now like something off the game Guess Who. She should never have started messing with it in the first place, where she turned it into a cock. Now it's a skinny cock with flared nostrils. What a waste of minnie 🤣

ETA is she still wearing compression knickers for her lipo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I also thought her tits looked awful too, they are too high and look so fake. She should have had a natural shape implant put in. I can’t believe how much money she’s wasted on this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Those tits are shaped like easter eggs! I'd be asking for a refund for the wonky messed up eye lift, the left one has a pucker in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m getting seriously wound up people saying she’s so brave , brave are the people going through life saving surgery because they need to not some haggered old bint from IG who had a few saggy bits and chose to do needless surgery for vanity and a few extra likes on her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m getting seriously wound up people saying she’s so brave , brave are the people going through life saving surgery because they need to not some haggered old bint from IG who had a few saggy bits and chose to do needless surgery for vanity and a few extra likes on her posts
Some of the comments are sickening... you're so brave... an inspiration... etc 🤢🤢 nothing inspirational about choosing to change your body for vanity !!

Her bragging it really didn't hurt much is just awful too.... she's not right in the head.... she's a show off... she's not brave... she's not an inspiration.. she's a show off... not even her money she's spent !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has literally starved her body of healthy fats for over 20 years...and you can tell.

Reactions: 13
I think it's interesting how low she said her boobs were before. I know they had implants in so needed sorting, but they I don't think were that massively low for a woman of her age. She's now gone for something which looks totally and bizarrely unnatural. I think she will be one of those women who can't bear to age.
I do understand the feeling, but ageing is a gift not given to all.

Reactions: 18
IMG_3341.png

Numbers are tumbling! Ouch to lose 96 followers in a day - that must sting especially when she must have thought her surgery posts would be her “new thing”! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her tits are AWFUL. If she lays down they will be right under her chin. They look so hard and unnatural. She wont be much good in the gym with rock hard tits in this position.

Shes sucking in so hard in this photo she has a Deidre barlow neck
Honestly so glad I'm not vain. She will do more Im sure. She won't be able to resist injecting herself with more crap and now she's done this crappy surgery and got away without an infection im sure she will want more done!

If she paid for this all herself, can't imagine why she's allowed semi naked photos to be uploaded. Her husband and kids must be mortified.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.