Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t really see a different in the nose.
Boobs look good, but it’s a vanity thing as my boobs are saggy after weight loss and two kids! But I get on with it.
Eyes look different - will they go hooded again? X

Reactions: 10
I can’t really see a different in the nose.
Boobs look good, but it’s a vanity thing as my boobs are saggy after weight loss and two kids! But I get on with it.
Eyes look different - will they go hooded again? X
I'm struggling to see much of a difference in the nose and in this pic eyes too.... on the video with the red jacket she looked different again... I guess we'll never see the complete 'finished' version as she'll continue to use filters.... I will say the boobs look good... she's posted her leg isn't healed yet and still swollen ie both are still bruised .. not a small fat lump removal at all was it ? 🙄 she should be careful lying her new nose will grow 🤥.... overall not much difference... still got wonky teeth so wonder if they'll be next 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm struggling to see much of a difference in the nose and in this pic eyes too.... on the video with the red jacket she looked different again... I guess we'll never see the complete 'finished' version as she'll continue to use filters.... I will say the boobs look good... she's posted her leg isn't healed yet and still swollen ie both are still bruised .. not a small fat lump removal at all was it ? 🙄 she should be careful lying her new nose will grow 🤥.... overall not much difference... still got wonky teeth so wonder if they'll be next 🤔🤔
Yes red jacket video, it’s a completely different looking woman to todays reel

Reactions: 9
1 eyelid is definitely wonky!
Boobs are an improvement, and the big bulbous nose tip has gone....but all I see straight away in her face photos are her dodgy lips (that she's NEVER had filled 🤥) and her teeth have shifted back to they way they were before about 4 years of invisalign. What a waste of money and time that was.

1 eyelid is definitely wonky!
Boobs are an improvement, and the big bulbous nose tip has gone....but all I see straight away in her face photos are her dodgy lips (that she's NEVER had filled 🤥) and her teeth have shifted back to they way they were before about 4 years of invisalign. What a waste of money and time that was.
Composite bonding will be next. Her teeth are all wonky and different lengths.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else seeing one of the White Chicks? Something just looks off with the eyes, even if you disregard that one is bigger than the other. It’s like they look too far apart now or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how exactly does that reel help people??!

There is nothing wrong with her appearance, never was, let’s hope this makes her happier then!!

I wonder if anybody has ever advised her that if she came off public instagram etc then absolutely nobody would ever say anything about the way she looks and she wouldn’t have been so obsessed and and unhappy with her appearance.

Reactions: 17
I can't read anymore of the comments I might be sick 🤮🤮

You're so brave
You're amazing
You're incredible
Such an inspiration
So honest
So transparent
So gorgeous
Hot mamna
Prettiest nose ever
You look like tinkerbell

duck sake is wrong with people...

Also her saying things like

It didn't hurt
No pain
Minimal pain
Pain free

Bullshit !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So still not admitting she’s actually had lipo on both legs and claiming it was a lump removal, but talking about ‘revealing’ both legs once they’re less swollen? If you’re so honest and ‘all about helping’ people then just admit it. ‘I didn’t like my thighs so added some lipo on to slim them down’. There. Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't read anymore of the comments I might be sick 🤮🤮

You're so brave
You're amazing
You're incredible
Such an inspiration
So honest
So transparent
So gorgeous
Hot mamna
Prettiest nose ever
You look like tinkerbell

duck sake is wrong with people...

Also her saying things like

It didn't hurt
No pain
Minimal pain
Pain free

Bullshit !!
I’ve just read some and they say exactly that and you’ve got her replies spot on!! She’s pathetic
---
So still not admitting she’s actually had lipo on both legs and claiming it was a lump removal, but talking about ‘revealing’ both legs once they’re less swollen? If you’re so honest and ‘all about helping’ people then just admit it. ‘I didn’t like my thighs so added some lipo on to slim them down’. There. Done.
If her followers are that dumb and believe you get bruising to both legs from having one little lump removed then they are thicker than I thought

Reactions: 17
The only person she is helping is herself to feel better and be able to justify to herself why she HAD to get theses surgeries done to feel gratification from complete strangers as she does not get any from her own husband.

Reactions: 16
Hope you are all ready 🤣🤣🤣
Hmm I haven’t watched the reel yet but I’m not buying “the doing it to help people” at all, she says she had zero intention of sharing the boob before and after pictures but I think she’s probably under obligation to from the clinic if she had discounts for being an influencer etc, and they’ll share their own images anyway so she’s getting in there first. Plus this is her only viable content atm and she’s loving all the attention, her excuses for this are ridiculous, for someone who doesn’t care what people think she sure goes to some lengths to justify herself. And like others say, to harp on about it not being painful etc is disgusting, it’s surgery! You’re being cut open, poked and prodded and stitched up, you’re going to be in some degree of pain. Stop being an hole!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.