Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she replies to everyone on a recipe but doesn't engage for something as important as HRT/Menopause ever though she keeps bringing it up🤷‍♀️🙄
Even the replies and the emojis she uses are really annoying! Just everything about the woman is fake and annoying! 🤣🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Janet and I. Sheesh, I'm embarrassed to say you were educated at the same school as me.

Reactions: 16
I doubt Nicola Ryan has had a cocktail since the 9 pint Nikki days, never mind thinking about them at 10 am. Measured Malibu and milk is the closest she gets these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Nicola we see your posts but they are all tit and boring that they aren’t worth I like a comment or a share!! It’s 2024 and you are stuck in 2010 bore off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chuck everything on a plate Chav then Demand everyone comment on the post .
I don’t think so 😫😫😫 #AllTheEffort.
Slimming Hurled if you’re watching Get this on your page 👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else who’s married/living with someone have to go to a cafe/coffee shop to ‘catch up’?
I mean I actually talk to my husband at home so no need to ‘catch up’ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she run Chris' account and meant to post that there? 🤣 because she's the person opposite isn't she. It's like Chris has taken the photo and she's opposite with the frothy drink.
That is highly unlikely to be Nicola's coffee with frothy top ! Her's will be the one in the foreground where she's probably added her own, brought from home, measured milk... God forbid she'd have something as exciting as a latte, cappuccino or flat white !!

It's probably a mate for a catch up but why refer to them as wife is a bit weird - at her age!! I doubt Chris would feel the urge to document on his professional page a coffee with his wife.... lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she run Chris' account and meant to post that there? 🤣 because she's the person opposite isn't she. It's like Chris has taken the photo and she's opposite with the frothy drink.
I thought she couldn’t have caffeine? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she call the kitchen woman with the very small YT channel something like her gym wife?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
STOP THE PRESS - Fopps has new shoes! Spoiler: they’re hideous.

IMG_2817.jpeg

And this one is just for the nose fans…

IMG_2816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's an excellent podcast on YouTube about the truth of being a consultant and the training they receive, what they earn, the percentages you need to hit etc.

Every single word that comes out of her (flopps) mouth, down to the responses she gives in comments, relates back to the framework she was taught through sw. She hasn't got an original thought in her head! And this is why she's a big fat failure.

She wasn't making that much money from being a consultant, despite what she likes people to think, so that's why she didn't care that she was sacked. Her other job with sw would have brought more money in, but realistically she wouldn't have what she has in life on her wage alone! She probably did get some sort of bonus, but again that's the MLM system of sw - duck all to do with HER and HER skills. Anyone could do it. She literally got lucky.

She's a gold digging air head and her ego is embarrassing.
Was it the intuitive eating ladies? I think it's the same one I watched, really enjoyed it!

Reactions: 2
UGH 🤮🤮🤮 what is more unhygienic than seeing someone walking round the supermarket picking & filming things then putting it back . Filthy witch 😡😡😡 We know you do duck all every Day Fopps but learn some hygiene etiquette . Likely she’s not even bothered washing her hands before going into the store.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.