Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Their attempts at banter (floppy cock and deux mankles) is so awkward and cringe. Chris saying she's watching Junior MC, then flops put back a random comment, that didn't really relate to what he said? 🤣 so un-funny. No wonder they shagged each other on plenty of fish, no bugger else would want them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Scullybob

VIP Member
She really is a nasty piece of work. It’s Chris’s birthday this weekend and with an abscess he will probably be on antibiotics so he can’t drink yet all this Narcissist cares about as always is herself !!! Horrible. Horrible. Horrible plastic twat and how bad does that filter make her face look . Nose 👺👺👺
Wait for the gushing post tomorrow for Mad Mazzas birthday 😫😫😫
You took the words right out of my mouth. She really is a selfish, vile idiot.
---
There is a rave thread for Chelsea..... she does post stories not as frequently as she did..... Matt's cancer is now terminal :( both boys have been poorly... one in particular has been in hospital a couple times.... yet she still keeps going.. posting her meals..... days out with the boys.... evenings with Matt and friends.... don't know how she keeps it together...... amazing young woman.....

Her thread used to be a standard one but was moved to rave thread a while back
And here we have Nicola, moaning about every little thing in her sorry life. My heart breaks for Chelsea and her beautiful family, it truly is so unfair and cruel for them to have to go through this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Jealousy and resentment hey Nicola? Snarky bitch. I bet those boys were in bed by 7 every night.
She’s so hard done to isn’t she 🙄 I bet those boys were at Mad Mazzas more times after school than at home this week. I’m a single parent, I can’t remember the last time I had a drink because I looked after my kids all week alone which is most weeks!

Dummyfingers

I’m not having surgery in the UK for various reasons”- no, there’s only one reason, it’s the cost and you’re probably getting a blagged freebie from some cowboy surgeon.
As if you’d risk your life for this stuff in a foreign country, just to save money.

what other possible reason could there be??? Very very sad! I understand ridding yourself of the poisonous tits, but even more reason to have them done in in the UK! Silly woman, she’s playing with fire.

• Heart
I’ve wanted a nose job practically my whole life and a tummy tuck and boobs lifted since having my eldest 17 years ago. Now that I can afford it would I have it done? Absolutely not. Any spare savings we have will be used to buy our kids their first cars, help them though uni and hopefully get them on the property ladder. That’s priorities selfish Nikki. And you should have had those implants removed before even attempting ivf.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Exactly - she doesn’t have the positive mindset she says she has or she wouldn’t care about her eyelids or an apparent fatty lump. If she wasn’t getting extra procedures done I expect she could have got the toxic tits done in the uk where it would be safer and she’d only be away from home for minimal time. Such a vain, pathetic woman.

I dread to think how bad she’ll look when she comes home. If Chris is looking for the woman he married to pick up at the airport he’ll be waiting a while! 😂

• Haha
I've spoken many times about my endometriosis and fertility struggles

I was very lucky in that it only took me 6 months to get diagnosed (15 years ago) my poor friend took 7 years to get diagnosed. She was told she would Struggle to conceive and now has three boys keeping her on her toes.

My endo is on my bowel, bladder and lungs (which I'm told by the consultant is very unusual and means coughing up blood clots for a few days before every period) and it can knock me for six at times. But I have people relying on my business.

Getting fertility help is proving so so difficult for me and my friends on the NHS they turn you down initially if your partner has a child from a previous relationship in some areas even though NICE guidelines say that you should be allowed.

The rules in the midlands were supposed to be addressed and changed in the autumn and I'm still waiting for them to change it.

Even if an area allows IVF in such circumstances some areas you are entitled.to 1 round, some 2 rounds and. Some 3 rounds it's so unfair. Midlands are all only 1 round of course.but in slim circumstances.

That's why I'm working so many hours and totally exhausting myself because I want to have IVF and the NHS are not being helpful so far. I'm 38 and don't have long left. Most consultants wont support ivf for you after 40. One was on the Katherine Ryan reality show the other week and he said he is a top consultant and he won't help a woman over 43 with ivf and never has.

The thing is overworking yourself is counterproductive to your body when trying to conceive as it can be stressful.

Nikki has no idea how lucky she is and is sooooo (see what I did there)fucking ungrateful. She comes across to hate her children she only wants to spend time with them when it conveniences her a few hours a week for affiliate links. The way she treats them in public talks to them and her husband is absolutely disgusting I don't understand why her parents are not mortified by her. But they panda to her.
---
Jealousy and resentment hey Nicola? Snarky bitch. I bet those boys were in bed by 7 every night.
Being a parent...it's.not a job...it's a fucking privilege Nikki failed Fopperholic and he has to work to pay for you as you can't be arsed to earn a proper income

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Is she 14 getting knicker fizz over multiple trainers at her age... she's a fucking embarrassment to herself and family.... even my 21yr old wouldn't 1. Waste their money on so many trainers.. 2. Get so excited... her life is so unfulfilled she gets excited over fugly trainers 🙄🙄🙄

zebby

VIP Member
I follow another person who is about to have surgery but in Turkey, she has shared how she met with her dr in London and decided with him beforehand exactly what she is having done and what to expect after recovery time etc, I think the fact she 'doesn't quite know' what she's having done speaks volumes about the quality she chosen 😔
It's like looking at a menu online before you get to the restaurant then deciding what you fancy on the day. But with body parts 😱

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Systems at work are down and I’ve fell into a rabbit hole. Wasn’t Nicola’s word of the year ‘transform’. So she should be around half way though the ridiculous programme by now. Never to be heard of again? Until the next time she tries it of course. How many attempts is that now, 4 or 5? 🤣
eww my libido has legged it up the street and over the village fields after seeing that vile creature

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The unemployable is now on about holidays - I reckon they must in in shit load of debt.... sounds like she' on the beg for a freebie to NY!!

Not sure I can even hate watch her for much longer she pisses me off so much !

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
The woman has no shame does she? She’s not even taking it all home and pretending she’s bought a massive ‘haul’ anymore. Have River Island (sorry Riv) changed their refund policy? My 14 year old shops in there, I don’t know if she would be mortified or laughing her head off if she walked into that changing room.
I can’t get over the sheer arrogance (or stupidity) of her thinking she’s doing everyone a great service and that this is her job! Her ego is off the scale strutting around thinking she’s a boss babe! She’s an absolute clown!

• Haha

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Thing is Chris seems to get on with solo parenting when he has the boys, takes them into work and teaches them golf. She knew her husband worked away, he brings in the cash. I have friends with military partners who are away for months.

Reactions: 18

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I would be fuming if I was the main bread winner & my wife was barely bringing in any money but decided to spend money on 3 diff surgery procedures abroad. Such a strange relationship. Wonder if she will ever discuss the payment/cost cus she always banged on about how she had her own money etc etc
As someone who has been overweight all my adult life there have been times when I have considered a bypass or sleeve but I wouldn't qualify on NHS as I'm not big enough - well BMI not high enough.... I would never consider going abroad to have the procedure done though see many successful surgeries online etc..... the main two reasons I have never had it done is 1. whilst I have a job and earn a fairly decent wage for part-time work I consider this to be 'family' money... ie money to support my family ... trips away..... clothes for kids..... food.... days/meals out etc..... 2. I was always scared of something going wrong and I would die and leave my kids motherless....... they are all adults now and don't rely on us financially and I now try and manage my weight loss with healthy eating and exercise....... why she is spending family funds on herself is beyond me and if anything goes wrong then who is going to look after her - can't see Chris being much of a nurse ..... she is selfish to the core she really is...... the only thing I agree she should get done is the toxic tits but if she did a proper job and didn't waste money of zillions of trainers, fake bags etc she could of had them done safely in the UK ...... it is actually very sad that she hates herself so much she wants to keep messing - at only 43...... by the time she's 60 she's look grim as fuck !

• Heart
Reactions: 18