Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She’s going to look like Kerry Katona! I hope they pull her eye lids up that tight her brows are in her hairline !! No gym for a few weeks fopps! She can’t preach any shit of weightloss when she’s getting thigh lipo as that’s basically what she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Newmumontheblock

Those boys are horribly spoiled and over indulged and she is a crappy and non engaged parent. That said, its good they have been give exposure to things like this as they have very little available learning support at home and they will need all the help that they can get!

I bet she does absolutely no reading or phonics practice with them.

zebby

VIP Member
I reckon Chris asked for the link so he can block the website from her devices. Clever thinking Christopher!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
She clearly sets up these stories thinking she’ll be hilarious and relatable but she just always sounds like a total bitch.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Could she sound anymore immature in her latest story.... stop guys she's found a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Spring jacket and she can't stop thinking about it and she's going to share a reel with it and it comes in more culas (I hate the way she says colour!) and she had to sit on her hands to stop herself buying every cula ?! Nicola you really do need to GET A LIFE !

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Nah she will just use it as an excuse that she has to go to the store each time for returns so won’t be able to collect the miracles from school.

• Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Fuck sake... the desperation.... talk about keep it in the family... this is hilarious.. sending herself the link and her husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So desperate to up her engagement and reach. I’m sure those three extra comments will have the brand deals rolling in Fopps.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she replies to everyone on a recipe but doesn't engage for something as important as HRT/Menopause ever though she keeps bringing it up🤷‍♀️🙄
Even the replies and the emojis she uses are really annoying! Just everything about the woman is fake and annoying! 🤣🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Those bananas are all slimy and brown. Should have chopped them last. This is the kind of thing I'd give to the kids after school on valentines day not my husband. He would be starving after! Have a chocolate bomb and sit down floppy.

• Haha

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
God, just when you think you couldn't think less of her. There is no way I'd put myself at this risk because of vanity, when I have children to think about. Who does that?

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Another skincare review. Its ahmazing and she claims you could save £1,000 compared to other luxury brands! Smooths wrinkles apparantly..nothing to do with the botox and fillers.
So 2 weeks ago she had knicker fizz over that Mary & May which was 'game changing' and ONLY 2 weeks later she's fizzing over a different product also being a 'game changer'.... she sell her mum for likes !! So un-authentic....... twat !!

• Haha

waffledog

The shittest most wooden acting I’ve ever seen combined with a non existent drink
The dog in neighbours did a better job of acting

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Her latest clips come across as rude, defensive and passive aggressive, so she is deserving of the continual drop in followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
All of this surgery, the mountains of invasive skin shit she gets regularly and she STILL won't back down on her lie that she hasn't got lip filler to "save face", so to speak.

Silly old cow.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She could come home looking like shazza Osborne and she'd smile and say IT'S FINE through gritted turkey teef

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Had to buy new clothes as ‘Grayson has shot up recently and all his trousers are too short’ - then proceeds to show new clothes age 5-6. So her 5 1/2 year olds have been wearing age 4-5 and she wanders why they were too short. Now I know all kids grow differently and don’t match their ages but absolutely no way are them boys age 4-5 clothes wise. They look standard sizes and if anything Grayson slightly bigger. I know she’s obsessed with sizing down but for gods sake just buy clothes what fit your kids!!! And just because they are twins does not mean they are the same size - or even want to wear the same clothes.
Also she's not keen on the logo t-shirts... but the 5 shades of beige are beautiful colours 🙄... not keen on logos but..... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
long time lurker on this thread,.. floppy fopps clearly hasnt had the memo that hauls are out for 2024, and its all about using up skin care/ make up and wearing clothes that you own more .

will be keeping an eye out to see when the penny drops.