Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World book day and what does this sad sack do? Post a pic of HER and uses her kids as puppets in background , she really is an insufferable mess , enjoy your time out without this Narcissist witch Chris .

Reactions: 14
She needs to realise those 2 boys won’t always be In the same size clothes especially with that height difference. Poor greyson he should probably just miss out the size 5-6 & go straight into 6-7

Reactions: 18
She needs to realise those 2 boys won’t always be In the same size clothes especially with that height difference. Poor greyson he should probably just miss out the size 5-6 & go straight into 6-7
She’ll be hating that height difference as they look even less like twins (not that they ever did to me) but she’ll have t-shirts printed now just so everyone knows she’s a mum of TWINS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree they definitely don't look like twins.at all, seen male and female twins (ie one of each) look more like twins than these two,

They don't particularly even look like brothers or cousins. Just more like friends tbh

She’ll be hating that height difference as they look even less like twins (not that they ever did to me) but she’ll have t-shirts printed now just so everyone knows she’s a mum of TWINS!!!!

Isn’t world book day either pj’s or your favourite character? Am I missing something here? Why would they even wear a football kit?

Reactions: 11
What a hero she is, venturing to London for the twins on Saturday even though she is flying for her surgery at 1am Monday… how is that relevant?

Reactions: 10
A lot of the boys go In football kits these days
Ah I see, I didn’t realise. Seems like a bit of a cop out to me and misses the whole point of what the day is about. Maybe that’s why it’s more PJ orientated now as had read it had become more of a competition. I know some people can’t afford football kits for their kids so it could make them feel pretty sad when they see others in them :(

• Wow
Reactions: 9
what she going to london for?
Some event that is for the boys... she should of gone to one last night but had to miss out.... she should be going to some school mum friends tonight but has to miss out because she can't drink.... such a martyr... 1. You don't have to drink... 2. It's your choice to go for surgery so don't make out flying at 1am is an inconvenience.... 🙄🙄

Some event that is for the boys... she should of gone to one last night but had to miss out.... she should be going to some school mum friends tonight but has to miss out because she can't drink.... such a martyr... 1. You don't have to drink... 2. It's your choice to go for surgery so don't make out flying at 1am is an inconvenience.... 🙄🙄
Some event that’s probably a gifted/pr event so isn’t really for the boys 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused, why wouldn’t she be able to go to an event on a Thursday night because she’s flying 1am Monday and she has no job to do today? Plus she’s had all week to get packed etc. So full of tit.

and yes Nikki, you are getting the surgeries because you’re vain. And there’s not much more to your personality than that.

Comments don’t bother her but spends time telling us that!! Yeh, right Nikki
I don’t think airports in the U.K. allow flights that late - it’s only a short haul flight to Frankenstein’s clinic 😩

• Haha
I’m so confused, why wouldn’t she be able to go to an event on a Thursday night because she’s flying 1am Monday and she has no job to do today? Plus she’s had all week to get packed etc. So full of tit.

and yes Nikki, you are getting the surgeries because you’re vain. And there’s not much more to your personality than that.
I’ve just looked on that LTK page. There’s no way should would have gone to that event! Way too swanky for her. All the ladies look to be in expensive dresses and she’d be there in her nylon Riv 🤣
---
Noticed the Warwickshire Club are celebrating IWD with a post dedicated to some inspiring female members. Bet she’s stomping around fuming 😤 she’s not had a mention 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.