Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that biscuit post, my jaw actually dropped. Her life is so tit she needs serious help

Reactions: 15
Have Cupshe reposted her post or have they decided they don't want a chav with tacky tattoos and a half tanned body advertising their brand? 😂 Another job where she won't get any repeat work!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why was she so astounded at every single bikini or costume she put on? They weren't anything to write home about. It comes across so disingenuous, but then again she claims everything she advertises for is ABsolUTEly UHHHHMaaazin. We have eyes Fopps, sorry.

If you’re stressing about 66 calories in a biscuit then you need to have a word with yourself.

I would dislike her life. She never seems to let go and enjoy things. Life is far too short to be constantly on a diet and making yourself miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just after the three minute mark she shows a close up of one of the black costumes and breathes in so hard it's ridiculous, made me laugh that she didn't think to do that before she filmed it, she's truly tit at what she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you’re stressing about 66 calories in a biscuit then you need to have a word with yourself.

I would dislike her life. She never seems to let go and enjoy things. Life is far too short to be constantly on a diet and making yourself miserable.
Could you imagine if she was told she had months to live….would she blow out and eat all the food or stick to her dull diet. I know what I’d do! Live my best life with all the food!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just after the three minute mark she shows a close up of one of the black costumes and breathes in so hard it's ridiculous, made me laugh that she didn't think to do that before she filmed it, she's truly tit at what she does!
Yeah I noticed that. It did make me chuckle.
There really is no need for it though. There’s nothing wrong with her figure. How does she think it makes her followers feel when she’s there complaining that she’d eaten pizza and been drinking at the hen do so doesn’t look great. A lot of her followers can only dream of having her figure.

Could you imagine if she was told she had months to live….would she blow out and eat all the food or stick to her dull diet. I know what I’d do! Live my best life with all the food!
Too right! I’d be enjoying everything I could.

This is the woman that took boiled eggs to a hen do and wouldn’t have McDonald’s fries when having IVF. I really don’t think she would go all out and blow the diet to be honest. She has a very messed up relationship with food.

Last edited:
It does frustrate me when she feels the needs to edit to make herself look smaller. Her size in the swimwear isn’t bad at all, I’d be happy if I looked like that!
if she was honest she’d probably have more followers and more genuine ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree it’s her deception. She’s making out she’s a xs and that’s messing with followers mindset. She’s so desperate to appear one way but nothing she does is maintainable for her. She’s blindly followed SW for so long she has no
idea what to do away from it. Her whole identity is linked to slimming world and dieting. She’s still clinging on to nominations she didn’t even win from 2012!

It’s so so sad. She’s achieved nothing professionally of any worth since and this is all she has to mang on about year in and year out.
4CBA99FD-F631-470B-BD42-FE89EF2562FE.jpeg

4E4EB554-2DEE-4807-8AB4-70D2229A1101.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The followers are already dropping… perhaps dried herbs with a sprinkling of pork in a quark sauce didn’t do it for them.. 😂
E26F4A66-3328-4397-828D-A98D2C46D731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t care what try on hauls she does she will always be a very ugly person who considers nobody but herself and takes arrogance and scheming sly behaviour to another level. Beauty starts inside Fopperholic not showing swimwear with the worst tattoo ever which she refers to as a sun on display for the entire world to see the mess 😂😂😂😂 #GIVEITUPCLOWN 😫😫😫😫
Not just her eating which is disordered guys .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking about the twinmum Instagram group she went to meet a couples times in London and how they haven’t had a meet up since the pandemic! They seem to off all created their own clicks and she’s not In any of them

I was just thinking about the twinmum Instagram group she went to meet a couples times in London and how they haven’t had a meet up since the pandemic! They seem to off all created their own clicks and she’s not In any of them
Probably scared them off with her boiled eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably scared them off with her boiled eggs
I think something deffo went on when she made an excuse to leave early from that party/hen do she went to. Who can blame them though she's horrible. She probably started going on about her RR and how much Minnie she has

• Haha
I think something deffo went on when she made an excuse to leave early from that party/hen do she went to. Who can blame them though she's horrible. She probably started going on about her RR and how much Minnie she has
She never went to the wedding did she? Apart from cling on Cathy she never seems to see any “friends” more than once! I’m seeing a running theme with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She never went to the wedding did she? Apart from cling on Cathy she never seems to see any “friends” more than once! I’m seeing a running theme with her!
Yeah that was weird I don't think they've been mentioned again!

Haha her "white chicks" pal 🤣 I don't think that was meant as a compliment either 😄

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling it was the police lady whose hen she went to and they ended up having to postpone a couple times because of COVID and then I think they had a v small wedding..... x

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling it was the police lady whose hen she went to and they ended up having to postpone a couple times because of COVID and then I think they had a v small wedding..... x
wasnt there one of the WhatsApp mummy group as well? Gina someone. Then the next thing Nicola wasn’t invited to her hen do or wedding but the rest of them were all there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.