Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the account has acknowledged the comment
I think people are really looking for a fault trying too hard to catch her out. It seems legit to me. She messaged 4 hours ago on her latest post which was 2 weeks ago.

I get fopps a prick but I think trying to catch her out and coming up theories gives tattlers a bad name.
Ooop thanks for pointing this out - for some reason I saw 4w and not 4h!

Reactions: 7
People come up with theories because she is not transparent. She had only shown a cropped image of the raffle result, rather than a video clip of her using the random name generator (which several others do when they run a giveaway).

Reactions: 14
I’m just looking forward to seeing all her new followers unfollow by the end of the week when they realise her content is appalling! Well worth that £200 eh Fopps?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think people are really looking for a fault trying too hard to catch her out. It seems legit to me. She messaged 4 hours ago on her latest post which was 2 weeks ago.

I get fopps a prick but I think trying to catch her out and coming up theories gives tattlers a bad name.
No not at all. It's no different to commenting on anything else she's done, or looking through her other "work" to see what she's up to. I've already said I'm happy to be corrected if she's legit in what she's doing. If it's all out there and totally transparent on public accounts then there's no problem in doing some digging or being nosey. This woman can't lie straight in bed so I certainly wouldn't take anything she does/says at face value

Reactions: 13
This woman is familiar to me and don’t know why…🤔..

Also fopps messaged her two weeks ago on her latest grid post . They also follow each other.

And the account has acknowledged the comment through liking it.
I don't think we should be putting photos of the competition winner on this thread.
All evidence is pointing she has done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 2
If it is an advert please let her use this dreadful shot as the thumbnail 🤣 is that her tongue or her inflated lip hanging out of her mouth like a flip flop?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If it is an advert please let her use this dreadful shot as the thumbnail 🤣 is that her tongue or her inflated lip hanging out of her mouth like a flip flop?
Is she trying to act sexy on camera for Chris 🤣🤣 what is she upto 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think we should be putting photos of the competition winner on this thread.
All evidence is pointing she has done nothing wrong.
No one has said she's done anything wrong. I’ve only put the screenshots of her entering the competition as a few of us were/are suspicious given Fopps hasnt done a full video of her picking the winner. She has a public profile and Fopps has told everyone her username.

Reactions: 11
No one has said she's done anything wrong. I’ve only put the screenshots of her entering the competition as a few of us were/are suspicious given Fopps hasnt done a full video of her picking the winner. She has a public profile and Fopps has told everyone her username.
There was a post, the one I was replying to, that is now deleted.
On it a full headshot of the winner was posted, not just a profile pic and username.
Along with a comment saying her and fopps had spoken 2 weeks ago with screenshots as 'proof' they knew each other and were in an arrangement.
Someone else pointed out that was not the case and the tattler was mistaken.
While the winners post was from 2 weeks ago and fopps comment was from today.
I was responding to that post specifically, a full picture of her had been posted on an inaccurate post.
Anyway, the post I was responding to is deleted now.

This tattler was also responding to the same post I was

Reactions: 3
5D2F8BF8-6AC1-4E82-9BCF-5D4AA401B0A9.jpeg
Nikki has sunk to new lows with this. I mean I’m here for it and laughing my arsed off.

Considering she’s been on a diet for over 20 years and spends her money on the gym and beauty treatments she doesn’t look like she works out.

Also if this is her “job” could she not have gotten a spray tan or put some tan on her legs as she’s tanned on top and pale on bottom. It’s not professional at all. She’s done herself up bit like everything with Nikki it’s half arsed.
8599A9A5-16AE-4AE9-A6C6-7572D4368C60.png

C8899D51-3E2A-48FF-BD65-39F5FB1A7412.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There was a post, the one I was replying to, that is now deleted.
On it a full headshot of the winner was posted, not just a profile pic and username.
Along with a comment saying her and fopps had spoken 2 weeks ago with screenshots as 'proof' they knew each other and were in an arrangement.
Someone else pointed out that was not the case and the tattler was mistaken.
While the winners post was from 2 weeks ago and fopps comment was from today.
I was responding to that post specifically, a full picture of her had been posted on an inaccurate post.
Anyway, the post I was responding to is deleted now.
Yes that was my post - I reported it and asked for it to be removed .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1373916Nikki has sunk to new lows with this. I mean I’m here for it and laughing my arsed off.

Considering she’s been on a diet for over 20 years and spends her money on the gym and beauty treatments she doesn’t look like she works out.

Also if this is her “job” could she not have gotten a spray tan or put some tan on her legs as she’s tanned on top and pale on bottom. It’s not professional at all. She’s done herself up bit like everything with Nikki it’s half arsed.
View attachment 1373926
View attachment 1373945
She doesn’t work out. She goes to the gym to be away from her kids.

Reactions: 27
And this is why I will never take anything she says/does at face value and will continue to question everything she posts

And this is why I will never take anything she says/does at face value and will continue to question everything she posts
[/QUOTE]
She is dangerous because she creates a image that either isn’t real or maintainable/sustainable long term.

What Nikki doesn’t realise is that what people are irritated with is her own words and actions. That’s what’s used by people to prove a point. It’s like when Camille Vasquez said that she used Amber Heard’s own words and actions against her in order to nail down her inconsistency and lies.

She doesn’t work out. She goes to the gym to be away from her kids.
Obviously by how little tone and definition she ha. Especially her legs. I have big legs as well so I’m not being a total cow. But I don’t edit my pics and pretend to work out x

Xtra small my arse 😂
Only thing she has in extra small is lack of dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1373984
This woman should not be allowed to coach anyone. She can’t even coach herself
This should be added to her wiki for people to see when they find her thread, there's nothing wrong with her figure so why she feels to need to be so deceitful and edit herself so much is an insult to anyone that looks like the real her, she's dangerous as any sort of coach or influencer. Liar liar not size 8 pants on fire ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is what annoys me the most about her. Her figure is fine. If she really ate like she says she does: low carb, high protein and did 10000 steps and did 5 x proper gym weights based workouts a week she would look way better than she does.

She has never ever in her history shown herself eating a proper treat (ie cake, crisps, chocolate, takeaway) even when on holiday. Why is she so afraid of being normal?!

She is trying to portray perfection when the reality is she is far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1373916Nikki has sunk to new lows with this. I mean I’m here for it and laughing my arsed off.

View attachment 1373926
View attachment 1373945
I agree! For someone always in the gym eyefucking herself working out, her legs are not toned at all 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.