Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeoooo

ive nothing further to add that hasnt already been said about the twat today but putting in an early thread suggestion to serve as a reminder to take this bitch down…

fopperholic #100: UNFOLLOW - its a public account

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
You can just imagine the wedding I bet Costa coffee Martin, floppacino and maxwell house mazza all fight for the biggest ego whilst Mocha Mick is eyeing up the bridesmaids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Burpeegirl is great she has a mix of everything long and short workouts. She posts every day so you never get bored. Lucy wydenham read is good too. For something fun I love Tanju he does zumba inspired dance workouts.
Thank you so much! I used to live the gym but I feel there are better things to do with my money at the moment x

It’s just missing her mentioning she went home and got into her bed complete with the groovy chick bedding 😂😂😂😂
44555342-92EB-4406-A0DB-7BBFEA0E2EAE.jpeg

she’s still mentally a teenager lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
“He was a lovely man and lost so much weight”

Someones weight doesn’t define them as a person Fopps!!!!! When I watched her stories earlier I presumed he had committed suicide too, she needs to delete those pronto. What a sicko using someones death as content 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bing312

She is despicable.
I know the man that passed, many people do in this area, he was lovely and kind.
I know his family well. They are devastated.
She has private social media, share your heartbreak to those accounts if you must but to broadcast this tradegy on her 'business' account. Shameful.
Has she got nothing better to do with her time?
To imply she could've helped him...she has such a high opinion of herself.
If people couldn't see her true colours before they sure as hell can now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

iknowher

Here’s the truth about this lying cow! I found this forum accidentally and am glad people see through her. I went to school with her and her and her younger brother were always the most arrogant conceited know it all’s. Her and her childhood best friend Helen used to force themselves in to peoples parties think mean girls to mock them. Always little miss popular when she started uni she gained freshers fourteen! For once it wasn’t all about her. She then lost the small amount of weight and boom used it to make people feel sorry for her and develop her career! She is a bitch and a bully and always made peoples lives hell.
very recently I discovered her at my gym and her voice brings back all she did.She was there all in black me me me. Saying she would be so unfit after having her boys and put very little effort in. Month later she finally had time got another class! She prefers standing in the studio taking photos and ignoring people!
she loves using her ivf to gain attention but I wish she would burn in hell. I wish I could afford one round of ivf let alone 3 paid for by her fake crap
She is a nasty person always has been always will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #100.... 100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
You know what is really pissing me off? This cunts face when she tastes something for an ad- the smug, astounded amazed look. It's like she's shoved dog shit in her mouth and it's like caviar. It's the same stupid, cunty, irritating, overly theatrical expression

She's such a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Utterly disgusted by her stories this morning, I went to school with the person she’s posted about and my FB is filled today with genuine heartfelt tributes from people who knew him. I knew last night when I found out she’d post something about it and make it all about her. You are the lowest of the low Nikki, put a tribute on your personal FB - don’t broadcast it to 160k followers just so that YOU get the sympathy. You revolting person.

To add - it’s not the man she was doing the coaching case study with

• Sad
  • Heart
The fact that she’s worrying about 66 calories shows how disordered she is! 66 calories, what a way to live. Today I’ve eaten a piece of my daughters birthday cake. Tomorrow I’ll do the same and so on till it’s all gone. Will I be 3 stone heavier come Monday? Never in a million years. Do you remember cake Nikki? You allowed yourself a piece when pregnant 4 years ago. And this person wants to be a weight loss coach, if it wasn’t so sad it would be laughable.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I have nothing more to add because you’ve all said it all. I’ll just say this again

UNFOLLOW HER.

Her page is public. You do not need to follow her to see what she’s doing.

Reactions: 29

Moodles

Chatty Member
That reel on the perfumes is pointless. The Zara one she says is out of stock in stores and then doesn’t say where the other one is from.
It’s not sharing a secret it’s showing off all her other expensive bottles and then trying to earn pennies by making people follow the link to the one that is actually in stock. Just fucking say where it’s from if you’re trying to be helpful. I despise all this link clicking money making bollocks that lines the pockets of these talentless self obsessed arseholes.
And on that note I’m off to make a coffee after less than 4 hours sleep after a 16 hour shift yesterday. My only day off this week and I still woke up early. So annoying! 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
'What more could you need?'
Well according to you, regular hair appointments, botox and a lot of child free time
A four bedroom detached house
A Range Rover
A house stuffed with Polyester outfits
An oven in your dining room
An unending supply of Vag yogurts

• Haha

LadyJ

Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #100 Cheap clothes, fugly shoes, huge nose and no news. Repeat.

• Haha