Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New week... new thread thanks to @DevonMum ..... only one more till the big 100th thread !!!

Hopefully the 'arse' word will be acceptable !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great title! I love that we’ve once again seen the real Nicola at the end of that clip. Moody, arrogant and ignoring her children. Maybe I’m childish but if I wanted to record something I would count in. Her saying start - what a witch. More fool Chris for putting up with it! I’m half tempted to post about it on her page to get her into a flap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I notice she says on the you tub video that she will link the items below but I can't see any links ? She really is tit at her *cough cough* 'job' !!

Reactions: 13
Re the competition, it looks like the second name shown is who the winner tagged. But it looks like that is all Fopps is checking for - how has she verified that the winner saved, shared and liked the post as per the entry requirements?!

I can’t curently find any link between them but I also think this is very dodgy and will keep digging! She is as tight as a cats arse (😂) so there is no way she’s giving away £200!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the competition, it looks like the second name shown is who the winner tagged. But it looks like that is all Fopps is checking for - how has she verified that the winner saved, shared and liked the post as per the entry requirements?!

I can’t curently find any link between them but I also think this is very dodgy and will keep digging! She is as tight as a cats arse (😂) so there is no way she’s giving away £200!
She actually says ephie bakes is the winner and tags her. Then I noticed this other name is mentioned in tiny font🤔 why? It's weird there's something off about the whole thing! She's following the winner too! Why would she be following her? I can't see any reason why she would follow an account with 300 followers, nothing about kids, fashion, diets etc which is what she normally goes for. It is really suspicious to me

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She actually says ephie bakes is the winner and tags her. Then I noticed this other name is mentioned in tiny font🤔 why? It's weird there's something off about the whole thing! She's following the winner too! Why would she be following her? I can't see any reason why she would follow an account with 300 followers, nothing about kids, fashion, diets etc which is what she normally goes for. It is really suspicious to me
She’s probably followered her so she sees the tag and messages from her?

Reactions: 3
The second name seems to enter several giveaways.. but doesn't follow her, so maybe just followed her for the competition and then unfollowed when didn't win.

Reactions: 5
I think ephie_bakes tagged dionpetrie24 as her entry. They follow each other. I started scrolling all the comments to check but gave up!

Reactions: 6
The second name seems to enter several giveaways.. but doesn't follow her, so maybe just followed her for the competition and then unfollowed when didn't win.
But why is this person named underneath? I don't get it. I'm suspicious about the way she's done the draw and now nothing else has been said about it from any of them. Normally when people do these kind of giveaways, there's a screen record and some sort of story posted. This is so brushed away, I thought she'd make a lot more of it.

I could be totally wrong of course but from the start it looked a bit suss. Ephie bakes looks like she's from the same area as fopps, but the other account isn't. Weird

I think ephie_bakes tagged dionpetrie24 as her entry. They follow each other. I started scrolling all the comments to check but gave up!
Ah yes that could explain it. I still think something is off 🤣 I tried to look too and couldn't find it

Reactions: 7
But why is this person named underneath? I don't get it. I'm suspicious about the way she's done the draw and now nothing else has been said about it from any of them. Normally when people do these kind of giveaways, there's a screen record and some sort of story posted. This is so brushed away, I thought she'd make a lot more of it.

I could be totally wrong of course but from the start it looked a bit suss. Ephie bakes looks like she's from the same area as fopps, but the other account isn't. Weird
Yeah, it doesn't add up. A cake baker from her local area wins.. ie, someone that she can use in the future.

I can't find a connection between the winner and flopps. Not saying there isn't one.
-The winner doesn't follow any warwick or leamington pages
-She doesn't follow and isn't followed chris
- she doesn't follow and isn't followed by mazza
- nikki hasn't liked or commented any of her posts
- nikki isn't following any other accounts with the same name as this winner account is a business one but so I looked for a personal one
- the winner isn't following any ryans or mcdonnells

Yeah, it doesn't add up. A cake baker from her local area wins.. ie, someone that she can use in the future.
Or someone she knows so she doesn't have to actually hand the prize over 🤔 I bet any obvious connections were removed before the draw. My suspicious mind is ticking 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’ve found ephie bakes’ entries, she’s tagged loads of people. I agree Fopps should have done a video showing how the draw was done, the fact she hasn’t is just so dodgy.

I hope this girl is genuine and she actually gets a voucher.. but doubt it!
E0C24DBF-8469-4D94-A9C6-D5510246CA80.jpeg
34B58795-309C-4488-B54C-D6A4B92B2E1C.jpeg
41491B28-965D-4F90-BB09-9CAA013CE339.jpeg

I’ve found ephie bakes’ entries, she’s tagged loads of people. I agree Fopps should have done a video showing how the draw was done, the fact she hasn’t is just so dodgy.

I hope this girl is genuine and she actually gets a voucher.. but doubt it!
View attachment 1373037View attachment 1373038View attachment 1373039
Ah well done I couldn't see her on there. I don't know the local areas well enough to fish for connections so I was hoping someone else could 😄 that's the annoying thing we will never know if she receives it or not

This at the end
Moaning kid: mummy I’m hungry
Nikki and Cris ignore so she can pose with some cereal then she sits and asks Chris if she can start before filing her eat! What a weirdo!

AB57FF37-0E27-4833-BB46-C148D6B83A1F.jpeg

1EECAA6F-3372-4131-9D5B-7662352A6729.jpeg

566B3CC7-1BE2-40ED-A1FE-B55161EF9E0F.jpeg

6710746C-665B-4355-9E06-13595939BD9F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This woman is familiar to me and don’t know why…🤔..

Also fopps messaged her two weeks ago on her latest grid post . They also follow each other.

And the account has acknowledged the comment through liking it.
I think people are really looking for a fault trying too hard to catch her out. It seems legit to me. She messaged 4 hours ago on her latest post which was 2 weeks ago.

I get fopps a prick but I think trying to catch her out and coming up theories gives tattlers a bad name.

Do you think she left that clip in on purpose to get the views up with
It being an ad? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.