Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a size 12 to me from the cossie shot and there isn’t any definition in her muscles ( which considering she goes to the gym two/ three times a week you’d expect to see some muscle definition) . She also has camel toe in the blue swimsuit .. can clearly see her fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like a size 12 to me from the cossie shot and there isn’t any definition in her muscles ( which considering she goes to the gym two/ three times a week you’d expect to see some muscle definition) . She also has camel toe in the blue swimsuit .. can clearly see her fanny
I'd put her at a 12/14 on the bottom easily. She's got a smaller waist and top half but she's no way an XS like she often tries to make out 😳 I'm quite shocked she posted that vlog. I wonder how much she was paid...must have been a bit to have her prancing in swimwear on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only thing she has in extra small is lack of dignity.
[/QUOTE]

Well that and Chris’ lil pickle! Sorry. Not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I’ve missed it, but why is the weird bit on the video at the end? Just an error?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’ve missed it, but why is the weird bit on the video at the end? Just an error?
Yes classic Fopps - not doing her job properly and checking/editing correctly.... ! Obvs start of another UHMAZING video we are yet to see lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that sees nothing special in the swimwear? Not one piece makes me want to look the brand up. Just looks very bland. M&S do nicer for the same price.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes classic Fopps - not doing her job properly and checking/editing correctly.... ! Obvs start of another UHMAZING video we are yet to see lol !
Whatever it is, it’s going to be terrible. The lighting. The cat litter she’s eating in the Tupperware. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh I watched it to the end but now her weight loss video is playing on my phone but I can’t switch it off 😭😭 it’s not on YouTube or on Instagram it’s just her voice on my phone!

It’s ok I switched it off and on again. Phew!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs fopps just eat the two bleeping biscuits in the pack and stop worrying about how many calories/syns they are! I generally can’t believe she would make a post at being disappointed it’s the calories per biscuit not for the two in the pack!!

Reactions: 15
The fact that she’s worrying about 66 calories shows how disordered she is! 66 calories, what a way to live. Today I’ve eaten a piece of my daughters birthday cake. Tomorrow I’ll do the same and so on till it’s all gone. Will I be 3 stone heavier come Monday? Never in a million years. Do you remember cake Nikki? You allowed yourself a piece when pregnant 4 years ago. And this person wants to be a weight loss coach, if it wasn’t so sad it would be laughable.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1373916Nikki has sunk to new lows with this. I mean I’m here for it and laughing my arsed off.

Considering she’s been on a diet for over 20 years and spends her money on the gym and beauty treatments she doesn’t look like she works out.

Also if this is her “job” could she not have gotten a spray tan or put some tan on her legs as she’s tanned on top and pale on bottom. It’s not professional at all. She’s done herself up bit like everything with Nikki it’s half arsed.
View attachment 1373926
View attachment 1373945
Those three pictures on the bottom - she’s got the legs of a body builder (but without the muscle) 🫣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.