Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she used a pic of her kids to talk about wine? She probably didn’t like Whispering Angel because she won’t spend £20 on a bottle of wine and she likes cheap sweet tit like Jam Shed.

And that perfume she’s flogging smells like a 70 year old man 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why use a photo of the boys to ask about wine? I don’t drink but I’d use a wine photo.
Because for the last four years she’s had this totally misguided idea that people are interested in seeing her gormless duo 😂 She’s desperate for the engagement again!

Why is she dressing them in baby clothes? She didn’t even dress them in rompers when they were babies?! Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she dress her kids to look like dickheads?

Why has she used a pic of her kids to talk about wine? She probably didn’t like Whispering Angel because she won’t spend £20 on a bottle of wine and she likes cheap sweet tit like Jam Shed.

And that perfume she’s flogging smells like a 70 year old man 🤣
I can imagine fopps likes a yardley lavender frag. She will smell like an old ladies knicker drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t like wine, she likes sugar. She’s a Blossom Hill girl the daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Size 8 ‼ (yeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣) XS ‼ I size down for reference ‼
That cats arse tattoo though 😩😩😩
How sad to be so desperate for a few Likes 🤭🤭🤭
God even me as a size 20 looks nearly the same as that in the mirror. THAT is not someone who works out the amount she supposedly does. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.