Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she doesn't give sizes of the shorts, jeans etc. No way she's an 8 in those.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those fugly shoes don't even fit her! her big ass foot is hanging over the back yet doesn't reach the front of the shoe. The whole thing is a tit show, everything is gOrrrjus and she's OBsessed with it, her camera work is terrible, you can hardly see the outfits when she's stood so far away and why she needs to tell people she's wearing an XS and a size 8 is bloody stupid seen as she's poured into them so if people are going by comparison they'll get a shock when they try to get those sizes on, needs to be marked as an ad in the title too, sneaky buggar. I am chuckling at the fact she left the bot comments up for engagement 😂 looks like an advert for pavers shoes!!

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Notice how she doesn't give sizes of the shorts, jeans etc. No way she's an 8 in those.
I bet she is a size 12-14 in bottoms! I am and you wouldn’t think I was and to be honest I’m a lot more comfortable in a 14!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those fugly shoes don't even fit her! her big ass foot is hanging over the back yet doesn't reach the front of the shoe. The whole thing is a tit show, everything is gOrrrjus and she's OBsessed with it, her camera work is terrible, you can hardly see the outfits when she's stood so far away and why she needs to tell people she's wearing an XS and a size 8 is bloody stupid seen as she's poured into them so if people are going by comparison they'll get a shock when they try to get those sizes on, needs to be marked as an ad in the title too, sneaky buggar. I am chuckling at the fact she left the bot comments up for engagement 😂 looks like an advert for pavers shoes!!

View attachment 1428613
Those shoes are vile!!! CBA watching the vid as they are all the same. Obsessseddd, stunnnnin, soooo nice 🤥 She will never wear those!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she deletes the criticism and leaves the only fans spam? 🤣
Desperation much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was approached by Vivaia to collab with them...I said no cos looking at the other people who were working with them were gonish, frumpy and old fashioned, a lot of the 50+ crowd did the collab....

and fopps!

edit to say, I also said no cos the shoes are foul

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Telling sizes is absolutely pointless anyway, I'm a different size in every shop tbh!

Shes a 12 on bottom 100%.

I was approached by Vivaia to collab with them...I said no cos looking at the other people who were working with them were gonish, frumpy and old fashioned, a lot of the 50+ crowd did the collab....

and fopps!

And about £260 worth of vile shoes she was showing

• Wow
The shoes she picked are hideous. She has such talent for picking what will end up on a sale rail. The website looks like it's a fake one.

I'm not being mean but the people that regularly engage with her posts don't look the types to spend £80 (plus £12 shipping) on a basic pair of flat shoes. And we know Fopps doesn't spend more than a tenner on shoes! Which there is nothing wrong with, she just shouldn't make out this is a brand she recommends and will ever mention again!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #100.... 100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never ever known anyone overuse the word obsessed !!!!!!! like she does .
she really has no idea about anything yet embarrasses her self time and time again saying it.
You can really like something Failed coach without being obsessed !!!!! With it . 🤡

Haaa her saying she used spf 50 on her face all the time obviously missed your neck havent you fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nearly £200 worth of various spf creams there and she still won’t show her face on camera without a filter. Not a very good advert for them is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

and fopps!

Do you mind sharing how much they would have paid her for the advert?

Reactions: 8
Do you mind sharing how much they would have paid her for the advert?
They didn't offer me money and I didn't even ask them if they had a budget as I didn't want to waste their time and mine. They've been gifting to loads of people around the 50k follower mark though. I can't see fopps churning out that shite reel for nicks though

Reactions: 8
They didn't offer me money and I didn't even ask them if they had a budget as I didn't want to waste their time and mine. They've been gifting to loads of people around the 50k follower mark though. I can't see fopps churning out that shite reel for nicks though
Thanks, so she’s probably pratted about for a full day creating that video just for a free pair of hideous shoes?! She’s so tragic! 😂

Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion

Fopperholic #100 when your tattle threads are busier and more successful than your "life coach career"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks, so she’s probably pratted about for a full day creating that video just for a free pair of hideous shoes?! She’s so tragic! 😂
Actually this is very true, she is horrific. Looking at all their collabs, they all seem gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they're vile! They're giving me Camilla Parker Bowles vibes! When she showed the choice on the website I laughed out loud 🤣

They don't go with any of the outfits properly 🙈 wrong colour, the dresses and trousers look cheap and too young against the hideous, more conservative shoes. They make her feet look like boats. No way is she a 6 in shoes she's a 7 at least. Probably needs a wide fit.

What the hell is she doing 🥴 the cami, blazer and black jeans combo looked awful. Those shorts are way too small. She needs to go up 2 sizes. She won't wear them. when she sits down, her thighs will spread and she'll have major chub rub

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.