Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey foppers! 🙈🙈
sorry didnt know how to repost but putting in the thread suggestion from earlier but this girl is the biggest twit that there is so much we can use since!
the commentor on the youtube video needs to come forward to receive an MBE… best comment ever!!! it enrages me that they say tattle is pure hate..if they would allow comments on their postings then we wouldnt have to go elsewhere
happy fopping 🤪🤪

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she doesn't even look good with a filter on these days, her eyes are so crepey and hooded, her brows look like someone drew them on with a sharpie and the ridiculous filler in her cheeks make her look like a bad waxwork, that conk needs its own postcode!
Completely agree
As if she spends more on shoes!! She buys the cheapest, nastiest shoes and wears them for decades! 😂😂
Her summer shoes come from a indoor market 😂
Saw this and thought of Fopps
1D2DDC65-51AD-4B1F-9007-475D3EEF08CF.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a watch of the YouTube video. Those shoes do not go with those outfits in the slightest. What was she thinking? Cream coloured shoes with a white jumpsuit that shows the bottom of your bra is not a good look for anyone 😂

Reactions: 8
Why does she need so many different face suncreams? She does realise they only last 12 months(I think). And Nikki you need to start creaming your neck and chest, they age you dreadfully

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nutrition coach my arse
She knows absolutely nothing about macros In Food.
All she looks at is the calories which we know she is Obsessed with ( Yes Fopps that is the correct use of being obsessed ‼)
Look at the salt and fat content in these .
#MickeyMouseCoach
#Alittleknowledgeisadangerousthing
#Noeducationanditshows

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nutrition coach my arse
She knows absolutely nothing about macros In Food.
All she looks at is the calories which we know she is Obsessed with ( Yes Fopps that is the correct use of being obsessed ‼)
Look at the salt and fat content in these .
#MickeyMouseCoach
#Alittleknowledgeisadangerousthing
#Noeducationanditshows
No self respecting nutritional coach would refer to any kind of food as syns either 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those fugly shoes don't even fit her! her big ass foot is hanging over the back yet doesn't reach the front of the shoe. The whole thing is a tit show, everything is gOrrrjus and she's OBsessed with it, her camera work is terrible, you can hardly see the outfits when she's stood so far away and why she needs to tell people she's wearing an XS and a size 8 is bloody stupid seen as she's poured into them so if people are going by comparison they'll get a shock when they try to get those sizes on, needs to be marked as an ad in the title too, sneaky buggar. I am chuckling at the fact she left the bot comments up for engagement 😂 looks like an advert for pavers shoes!!

View attachment 1428613
Wtf are they 🤔
Ps- Nikki, these are too small for you! Let me guess, you sized down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those fugly shoes don't even fit her! her big ass foot is hanging over the back yet doesn't reach the front of the shoe. The whole thing is a tit show, everything is gOrrrjus and she's OBsessed with it, her camera work is terrible, you can hardly see the outfits when she's stood so far away and why she needs to tell people she's wearing an XS and a size 8 is bloody stupid seen as she's poured into them so if people are going by comparison they'll get a shock when they try to get those sizes on, needs to be marked as an ad in the title too, sneaky buggar. I am chuckling at the fact she left the bot comments up for engagement 😂 looks like an advert for pavers shoes!!

View attachment 1428613
Wtf are these monstrosities? 😳😳

• Haha
I don’t get her going on about mindset. What exactly does she do to help others with mindset? She clearly has fairly strong willpower to be able to binge/restrict for 20+ years but how is that going to help anyone? It baffles me that she thinks “mindset” is a skill?!

• Haha
I don’t get her going on about mindset. What exactly does she do to help others with mindset? She clearly has fairly strong willpower to be able to binge/restrict for 20+ years but how is that going to help anyone? It baffles me that she thinks “mindset” is a skill?!
I don’t think she understands what a positive mindset is. Therefore she can’t teach it to anyone else. All she can do is pass on her dangerous , obsessive “mindset” onto others and create further problems.

Reactions: 10
So body positive that she put on a size 20 top or was it a dress? to take the piss and laugh at how massive it was on her 🤔😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely parenting comes before Food,Mindset & Fashion ‼
Not with this Narcissistic witch it doesn’t.
Passionate about parenting 😂 what even is that?!
How can you be passionate about parenting when 90% of the time you aren’t with your own kids but call yourself a SAHM 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What even is the point of her coaching page if by her own admission she doesn’t know what to do with this course she’s done?

Reactions: 15
Surely parenting comes before Food,Mindset & Fashion ‼
Not with this Narcissistic witch it doesn’t.
Passionate about parenting 🤣🤣🤣 passionate about where she can offload them as she’s got 2 you know. I follow a mum on Instagram with Triplets and she’s honest that it’s hard work, that friends or family help out and that she needs to routine or it all goes mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #100 Cheap clothes, fugly shoes, huge nose and no news. Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.