Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let’s get real, I’m 74 wearing my thermals, reluctant to turn on my gas fire.Not thinking about the next car I wish to buy , I don’t own one .Her world will come crashing down one day.Also stating there has been “illness in the family”, she’s waiting for all her sheep to comment.We tattlers can read her like a book.Remember she wanted to publish one, that never happened

Reactions: 20
She's so braggy. Just change the car, not like anyone on Instagram sees it anyway or even cares. You can wear your xxs sweaty Bettys in your land rover but you still have absolutely no class. And most people with kids their age get rid of buggies, really no need to go on about rehoming the thing.

Reactions: 21
Any decent coach or nutritionist wouldn’t NOT post something motivational on a Friday because it’s the weekend. You don’t achieve anything that way. You learn to live differently, make better choices and adapt to get rid of the binge and restrict mindset. She harps on about being passionate and knowledgeable about health and fitness and being positive but this just proves that underneath she is still a SW saleswoman and that is something very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just go buy a car no one cares. And your car has always used lots of petrol now you're just trying to be relatable because everyone is worried about the cost of living. But you're preaching from your fancy gym, fancy car and in a newly decorated house. Plus sharing 55 reels a week of what clothes you're buying!

Reactions: 10
She’s just posted someone’s post about empathy, you couldn’t make it up !

Reactions: 12
Why does she have to mention that she had an Evoque and and RCZ previously. Yeah you leased them, you didn’t own them. Like it’s been said above it’s just another debt. Nothing to brag about.
My mate got an Evoque and I mithered and mithered her at the time not to do it and to get a Kia Sportage instead but she wouldn’t listen and now hates it and wishes she’d got the Kia. I absolutely love my sportage. Hell of a lot cheaper than a RR and has a better spec and is cheaper to run. Who cares about a name!
Second that about KIA! I’ve got a Niro and I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any decent coach or nutritionist wouldn’t NOT post something motivational on a Friday because it’s the weekend. You don’t achieve anything that way. You learn to live differently, make better choices and adapt to get rid of the binge and restrict mindset. She harps on about being passionate and knowledgeable about health and fitness and being positive but this just proves that underneath she is still a SW saleswoman and that is something very different.
The weekend is the exact time people need the motivation to not go off the rails. She’s bloody clueless! She needs to just go back to SW and be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just because SHE draws the line every Monday she thinks everyone else is the same!! Surely if she had some amazing advice for people to give them motivation it should be BEFORE the weekend to give them something to think about?! She’s clueless!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s not exactly sympathetic to whoever is poorly! She looked like she was trying to act sad but I got the impression she’s annoyed about it. I wonder if it’s one of Chris’ relatives?

Reactions: 14
All these Costa trips, days out and meals out will be costing her a fortune. That’s such an easy way to save minney.

Reactions: 12
Explained to Tattle once again that her marriage is FINE the problem is within the family, all good with her 🙄

Fopperbollox can't afford the fuel? How will she cope without her status symbol 🤣🤣🤣 I find that boot space gets taken up with other things when they get older, not just prams so she's full of tit there with that excuse. I clearly remember how braggy she was when choosing her leased car 🥱
I reckon they've had a row about her spending and asking her to downgrade her car. Sounds like she lost that argument 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just because SHE draws the line every Monday she thinks everyone else is the same!! Surely if she had some amazing advice for people to give them motivation it should be BEFORE the weekend to give them something to think about?! She’s clueless!!
Its always amuses me when she says drawing a line on monday after the weekend
For normal people its probably a large takeaway, a meal out, wine and cocktails or fast food on a day out.
Fopps thinks she needs to draw a line after having a whole grenade bar instead of half or eating an extra spoonful of fage.

All these Costa trips, days out and meals out will be costing her a fortune. That’s such an easy way to save minney.
Imagine if the barista made her coffee with semi instead of skimmed. She'd spontaneously combust.
Or run to the toilet and throw it up probably more realistically.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is the most selfish Narcissist Thing Ever . She is changing her car in 7 !!!!!! Months and she doesn’t no what to get 😡 How about discuss it with you’re husband and get his thoughts rather than being the most selfish twit ever and putting it On public stories , omg everything once again all about her . How on earth does Chris put up with the selfish witch I will never no . She decides EVERY MEAL , EVERY HOLIDAY , EVERY DAY OUT . EVERY TIME HE DYES HIS HAIR 🥴What a sad sad existence . No wonder why her content is so repetitive she never does anything any different EVER and NEVER EVER a meets up with anybody or ever has anybody round .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.