Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t bother with hats unless they are gifted 🙄 she won’t give a tit about sun safety judging by how sunburnt the kids looked on Florida in that buggy
I dread to think what state those kids will be in (both in terms of outfits and sun burn) when they go to Cyprus in August!!

Reactions: 14
Their clothes look even worse in that park against what all the other kids are wearing. Just dress them like kids for goodness sake! I feel embarrassed for them. Also given the fact that one is slightly taller than the other and one's clothes fit better, does it ever occur to her they might be different shoe sizes? She just buys 2 pairs of the same size. I doubt she bothers getting their feet measured because they're always in shoes that look massive.

And just because she dresses them like they are not 3, they are so they need to wear a hat. It's just irresponsible.

Reactions: 21
Her smugness gets me. She can’t even pick nice sandals. It’s cos she’s trying to squeeze her feet into normal ones when she needs wide fit. It’s not a reflection of her weight the bleeping idiot.
View attachment 1265689
Fopps I’ll help you out here. All these shoes below would look a million times better than any you have
View attachment 1265693
View attachment 1265694
View attachment 1265696
View attachment 1265698
View attachment 1265699
Hope you’ve affiliated linked these or whatever the saying is for when she swipes up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think she’s given up on her other page
Perhaps she’s realised nobody wants to see a page full of Quotes every single day
Stick to the non stooooooning reels . Not Sure which is worse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t she dress them boys terrible …Her dress sense is awful so I suppose the boys won’t look great either 😳

• Heart
Why does she have to mention she is having a pink gin 🤔 we can see it in your boring stories Fopps 🙄
Why does she feel the need to say these stories are from earlier 🤔 no one cares Fopps 🙄
Why does she feel the need to tell us again that they have swapped the swing seats 🤔 you told us the other day Fopps 🙄
bet that glass was free in a gift set because she'll of told someone gin is a 'bit of me' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to mention she is having a pink gin 🤔 we can see it in your boring stories Fopps 🙄
Why does she feel the need to say these stories are from earlier 🤔 no one cares Fopps 🙄
Why does she feel the need to tell us again that they have swapped the swing seats 🤔 you told us the other day Fopps 🙄
Maybe I should’ve gone to specsavers coz that looks more like a glass of water to me, there’s hardly any pink stuff in there! I reckon she’s telling little fibs to make her life look and seem more interesting/relatable

They look like something from the 90s!
It’s giving me Mr Motivator vibes 🙊

• Haha
Those outfits have got to be her idea of a good response to everyone on taking the piss out of the boring beige etc outfits the boys are always dressed in!! 👋👋👋 fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just gone onto You Tube to look for something and a suggestion was someone called Emma - AllTheLadies ? Never heard of her but she's same age as Fopps.... but her fashion 'haul' videos are just off the scale so much better .... gives detailed information about them and loads of really nice pieces.....

This has to be a wind up.... she needs an intervention... she's obsessed with her own daughter... this is why Nicola is like she is... her mother has put her on the highest pedestal and she thinks she's someone very very special 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This has to be a wind up.... she needs an intervention... she's obsessed with her own daughter... this is why Nicola is like she is... her mother has put her on the highest pedestal and she thinks she's someone very very special 🙄🙄
duck off! That’s fopps herself writing that pretending to be mazza! 😂

Reactions: 16
I've just gone onto You Tube to look for something and a suggestion was someone called Emma - AllTheLadies ? Never heard of her but she's same age as Fopps.... but her fashion 'haul' videos are just off the scale so much better .... gives detailed information about them and loads of really nice pieces.....

Who loves beige????? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their 40’s wants to wear the same style clothes as their nearly 70 yo mum anyway? My Nan does it to me all the time ‘oh love I got this top and I’ve changed my mind. Do you want it?’ Errr no thanks Nan, I don’t really want an octogenarians rejects!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.