Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cRosie

I always wonder how many followers these ex slimming world influencers would have if all the inactive accounts that follow them were deleted. A lot will be from 4-5 years ago where slimming world / weight loss instas we’re huge, but the worlds moved on and not a lot of these accounts will still be active.

Reactions: 21

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’ve just re-read Queen Bees comment. Fopps will be fuming someone thinks she’s hard up! It’s proper made me laugh!

• Haha

IsaHen

Their clothes look even worse in that park against what all the other kids are wearing. Just dress them like kids for goodness sake! I feel embarrassed for them. Also given the fact that one is slightly taller than the other and one's clothes fit better, does it ever occur to her they might be different shoe sizes? She just buys 2 pairs of the same size. I doubt she bothers getting their feet measured because they're always in shoes that look massive.

And just because she dresses them like they are not 3, they are so they need to wear a hat. It's just irresponsible.

IsaHen

It's been said on here about her before but she is just completely unrelatable to the people she wants to appeal to. Most mums can't afford sweaty Betty leggings for themselves (several pairs) or endless day trips, eating out all the time, soft play all the time. And mostly you'd be like 'fair enough' she's got the 'minny' but it's that she comes across so braggy all the time. What other reason do you need to share your sweaty leggings other than to brag because they're a 'higher price point' or to get an ad with them. Literally no-one asks where she gets her clothes from

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
I'm so honoured to have my first thread title.
Thanks Prikki for being such a plastic, fake mean girl for the inspiration!

• Heart

MrsM79

Chatty Member
How much do I want to give the boys a grab bag of wotsits when she’s wearing one of those white dresses?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet she was blushing over that cocktail sausage having lived with Chris for so long 🤣🤣🤣
Christ she's even got him as a third beigeson, why are they both dressed as the new living room??

What a sad excuse for a cheese board🤣 Barbara from The Royle family could have done better....slices of hovis and wafer thin ham no less 🤣🤣🤣

And that "ad" needs reporting!! Yet again it's not labelled clearly or correctly! Stupid beggy old trout. Will she never learn?!

They're tragic, I wonder what hideous shoes this ad will pay for? Sad cunts

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
‘Mummy looks like a potato’ Looks more like a bag of shite tbh and how true that is 😂

Bet she’ll be quiet this week as the boys will be shipped off to Mazzas.

• Haha
As my kids have outgrown outdoor toys, I’ve given absolutely everything away! I would never dream of trying to make money from something plastic from outside. It’s obviously up to her what she does with her kids stuff but to make out she’s giving something away because she’s soooooo generous!!!!!!!!! when in reality she’s trying to sell at an extortionate price is next level vile. What a horrible woman she is. We see you fopps. We know you donated a fiver to a poorly kids just giving page. We know you’ve sold on gifted items. Keep on lying to feed your narcissism!

Mancnet

VIP Member
Oh my god, imagine being so unlucky that Fopps is arranging your hen do! I think I’d not bother!

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
Solo parenting . Coach Fail Fuck off she needs to try permanent solo parenting due to partner working away and I work full time . How the fuck would she ever cope . Sad Twat .

Notothefakes

VIP Member
To me, posting on SM about a new car is at best juvenile and at worst showing off. And we know which category she falls into!
It’s just a whole mix of wrong. A) she’s 40… it’s sad she’s not realised there’s much more to life. B) it’s not appropriate in this climate it’s just not. Regardless of her saying oh people want to see normality this isn’t normal c) it’s so boring just seeing her kids… and stuff. It’s just boring. Why is she talking about a car 7 months in advance. I guess I’m not materialistic in that way I don’t get it. Cars don’t interest me at all. Long as it gets me where it needs to I’m not bothered. Never have been interested in them. Don’t care what car my partner has. If you tell me a brand I’ll forget it. When people are that obsessed with things it means there’s something missing. I don’t care what she says but something is missing in her life.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am still just interested to know how much she was making from Instagram when she quit slimming world. I know from previously being a consultant that she would have been making a fortune with her size of group. But she quit 1 day a week - ok maybe more like 2.5 days with group admin and support etc but still. She must either have had really big aspirations or she was raking it to give it up and go for it.
Just doesn't make any sense. She doesn't really do anything that i can see that brings in big money! She wanted to spend time with her children then put them in nursery anyway and to Mazza one day so she could 'work'. Make it make sense.

I know people believe she was sacked but I am not as convinced.
She was offered a contract with Channel Mum and she thought she could make thousands through ads, youtube and sponsorships.

When she had large sw following she would get a lot of freebies and ads and that gave her a false sense of importance. She couldn't continue to be contracted to slimming world and other brands, so she chose to go it on her own, thinking she was going to be the next Sam and Billy.

From what I can gather, slimming world told her to jump before she was pushed. She didn't get a big send off or barely any attention from sw, considering she worked there for like 14 years. They clearly left on bad terms it was odd

ETA I don't believe she makes any money either apart from the odd ad. It's Chris's money. She may still get a set wage if she's still with channel mum but I'm not sure she is because she doesn't do much work for them

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Does Mazza do a food shop everyday 🧐 whenever Flops does an ad for food Mazza is “adding it to the shopping list for tomorrow!”
I bet she goes to buy it and tells the checkout lady…I’m buying this to support my influencer daughter. She advertises jelly, yoghurts and NOW cheese! So successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

IsaHen

Why can't she just play a game with them rather than shouting like a sergeant major at them?! It's a memory game FFS, not a bootcamp.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how old and hagad (no idea if that’s how you spell that 🙈) her face is looking recently. I don’t know if it’s from what ever she’s had done or the shity make up or not filtered as much as usual but jeeze she’s aged so much! I honestly would think the boys were her grandkids if I saw them out and about.
(No offence to any older mums btw - she just seems to have aged loads recently)

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Sorry for double posting but it’s actually baffling to me.

She fannied about on clip art making her sad little logo, set up an Instagram page and got a bloody photoshoot done for this ‘venture’ before actually having a clue how she was going to go about establishing the business and building it up. She’s a joke!

• Haha