Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
Perhaps if she hadn't done reels throwing clothes, shoes and hats *at* the kids to "dress" them, they'd understand what to throw and what not.

Reactions: 20

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @pinkypurr ..... rapidly heading towards 100 threads ... she really is the gift that keeps on giving !

As you were ladies ;) x x

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
latest post...."how did I get this lucky" poor kids look sun burnt and miserable, Grayson is covering his ears and looks worried, her face is much less stretched than usual and she looks like she's plastered on a fake smile which she's speaking through gritted teeth behind......fucking tragic!

Mancnet

VIP Member
Love your profile picture 😂
Absolutely agree with this !! Clearly hit a nerve and she’s too defensive and most definitely NOT the most positive person ever/not affected by criticism/ doesn’t bother me etc etc.
Also, how desperate do you have to be to tell people “let’s chat in the comments” all just to up her engagement.
I’ve hear about a few Instagram accounts recently that have been hacked and one of them is an author and has got someone posting get rich quick schemes which made me think of Fopps as I think it would take everyone a while to realise anything had happened !!!
I would love for her to get hacked and have to try again setting an account up. She'd be lucky to get to 10k followers without getting the credit card out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So if the 'precious blue eyed' son is so, so OBESSED with drawing why don't we see a pic of that not of him filtered and stood there doing nothing ?

She is so desperate for content !

Grayson I feel is cuter and yet she never praises him ? Poor boy she is really pitching them two against each other !!

JJusa69

VIP Member
Advertises cheese..... only eats grapes in the ad.
Said she turns down ads and only chooses stuff she really really likes...... hasn't eaten cheese in 20 years and will continue not to.

All that extra stuff she's put out will be going straight in the bin too, there's not a chance in hell she ate white bread, sausages, sausage rolls (which don't belong on a cheese board) which is just awful and such a waste of food.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I can’t with this face and expression
Looking smug is not a good look
She’s a twat
This is the photo that sums her up. Snooty, stuck up and an egotistical maniac. I can’t believe any company thinks she’s a good ambassador for their brand!

• Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
The most hilarious thing about all of this is that she has so little self awareness. She will sit there on her sofa of an evening genuinely dumbfounded as to why she isn't a superstar influencer who has a booming coaching business with 1000's of clients.
'I DoN't UnDeRsTaNd ChRiSsSs, I MaNiFeSteD iT 'eN EvErYtHiNg'

She clearly only did that vlog to advertise the free mattress and as always it's not marked as an advert! She claims it's cured her disturbed sleep and aching muscles, let's hope she remembers those lies once the advert has run its course :mad:
This is a woman who went to an event focused on good sleep and said she couldn't sleep..not really known for her consistency with stuff like this.
Not really suprising that that fitbit event was the first and last time she got invited to an event with a major brand and relatively well known influencers.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've always thought faveson looks gormless and haughty. So you're right there Prikki he deffo takes after you

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Who the fuck takes their kids to the park and then wanders around like a complete nutter talking to your phone about calories, protien, syns, diets, weightloss, 'just do it', 'avoid having it in your house' etc.... etc.... etc.... have a fucking day off and actually interact and enjoy this time with your precious miracles because before long they will be grown up and you will have missed all this time with them despite being a *cough cough* 'STAY AT HOME MUM' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Another post aimed at the golden child and once again she's filtered him to an almost cartoon like state, she's vile.

Another tribute post about her ‘blue eyed boy’ now loving drawing. Where’s your post about your other so. - yes Nikki you have 2! - being good at sport? Fopperholic Nikki Ryan Coaching YOU ARE VILE!
great minds ;)

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You can just tell she will have been frustrated with him as, to her, he will have just been making excuses for not sticking to the plan despite him clearly being heavily in grief. She has never had a weight problem so can’t understand the difficulties people face with emotional eating. Plus striving to get back to an unmaintainable goal won’t help.

She says she used to love image therapy at SW but most people who have been to her groups said they were all about her and her pets who were losing weight. I can’t imagine she’s ever focussed on the people who were really struggling. You can tell by the way she rolls out the standard “keep a food diary” “think about why you are craving food” “have a glass of water instead” bollocks that she hasn’t a clue how to deviate from the SW script.

Come on Davey, one over to the dark side and tell us what the weekly calls were like!

I can’t wait for her to launch her course or group and have that fail as well! Her sheep may blow smoke up her arse but I don’t reckon anyone is giving her their cash any time soon!!
This this this 100%! Even her old colleagues couldn't stand the bitch! She literally got lucky at one interview. It was ALWAYS about her and still is. She wouldn't stand a chance now. How sad that all the years she was there she's learnt absolutely nothing! And has zero qualifications to further a career.

It's finished floppy, you're all washed up 👎

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Weight watchers and Slimming World use the mood tactics and have done for many years. She's just stealing ideas from other companies as per usual. She's an absolute joke!!

And wow I am so disgusted at the way she treats Lawson over Grayson. She can barely stand to touch her non-blue-eyed-boy. She makes me fucking sick!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her facebook page is even worse if that's possible! The latest post (smug face, lilac blazer) has 13 likes, 1 share and no comments.......out of over 100,000 followers 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow