Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
that sofa and a glass coffee table, there is no way the boys are allowed in that room!!
It actually makes me really sad, such a clinical dull room, it has literally no 'family' or 'children' clues at all.

Yes my house could no doubt be tidier and cleaner but id be so sad if it lacked my family, children,colour,memories,comfort.
I think it is an indication of her being overwhelmed having those boys and needing her me time, her me space, a sanctuary away from them that reminds her of her pre kids life. If she has really wanted to be and have a family she would make a room that is child friendly. I understand how she feels as I am realising watching her how overwhelmed I was too. If she wants any coaching on how to handle being a twin mum I’ll give her some advice for a few 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

size down

VIP Member
He’s defo not the best advert for ‘ Just for men ‘ or whatever he uses 🥴🥴🥴
One day grey hair , black the next 😫🙄🙄😫

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Oh my god I’ve been so busy I’ve missed a new thread!
Her post today taking her hat off to single parents……she’s got her parents to palm the kids on when she doesn’t want to parent so she can’t really compare 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Keepitreal66

We have one of these and my son is the same age, he loves it and plays with it all the time. We also don’t go out that much compared with floperholic so they can hardly be bored with it, seeing as they’re never at home. I don’t remember paying what she’s stating they are brand new either!

We have one of these and my son is the same age, he loves it and plays with it all the time. We also don’t go out that much compared with floperholic so they can hardly be bored with it, seeing as they’re never at home. I don’t remember paying what she’s stating they are brand new either!
I just went to check and we paid £144 brand new! Lying bitch

• Wow

caz272

Chatty Member
Well let’s get real, I’m 74 wearing my thermals, reluctant to turn on my gas fire.Not thinking about the next car I wish to buy , I don’t own one .Her world will come crashing down one day.Also stating there has been “illness in the family”, she’s waiting for all her sheep to comment.We tattlers can read her like a book.Remember she wanted to publish one, that never happened

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
He’s equally delusional with how popular they thought they were 🤣🤣 a right pair of wankers!
I think he is almost as bad as her, granted he has an actual job but I do think birds of a feather flock together, and he probably believed they'd be a reality TV family with the Ryan twins 🙄 do we think she exaggarates her online successes to him? I reckon so.

I also cringe at his style too (or lack of) he's stuck in the early 2000's like Dicki, and the painful precision of his manicured beard is so off putting! Beards are supposed to be a bit rugged imo, he's gone too Rylan with his 🤣 (I actually love Rylan so don't mean to lump him in with these!)

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
First World fucking problem.... which car can I get on credit in December 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She's soooooooo relatable....Not!!!

She so generous... have away her double buggy... managed to get that in.... stand up St Nicola of Wellesbourne your knighthood awaits 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
It’s real cute that she thinks a blazer makes her look like an intelligent and superior guru weightloss mindset extraordinaire coach queen legend. Delusional bitch.
That’s what I love about influencers. Zanna Van Dijk does it too - when they are trying to pretend to be serious and businesslike out comes the blouse and blazer. I think their only point of reference for business is the apprentice! In my office no one ever wears business attire unless it’s some sort of major event. It’s casual all the way.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
And when they were throwing cars as a 'fun game' and she thought it was hilarious
Ever since she was called out for not helping them sit up she went overboard trying to make them look really advanced, all the counting and doing cue cards with them and having them perform on camera.

but she never paid much attention to what she should’ve been teaching, like how to behave e.g not throwing, like others have said she actually encouraged it. They have terrible manners like talking with their mouths full and seem very demanding without much please or thank yous. They come across very spoilt and her parenting choices will seriously come back to bite her in the next few years

Jemi85

VIP Member
“So so so many people messaged me about the Sonic lunch bags”. You just know it’s coming 🤦‍♀️

It’s quite sad really, the way she requires constant validation. “Look at me dropping my miracles off at nursery”. I do it 5 days a week and nobody would know, because they don’t need to 🤷‍♀️

Remember when hinch was really popular (not with me just in general on instagram 😬) and Nicola went to b&m and tried to a cleaning haul 😂😂😂😂
yes that the was the first day that the boys went to nursery, so what she classed as her first day of "work" it was her first B & M trip and she hasnt been since.

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
If she moves to much in those trousers, she will be exposing the world! Awful choice of clothes in that reel!

• Haha

SHarris

This women🙈
Her cackle
Poor dress sense for her age, I'm the same age and wouldn't be seen dead in most of her clothes. I won't even be wearing them when In 20 years time.
Horrid big bulky trainers, she looks like a complete prat. (I don't care how expensive they are, money does not by you good dress sense)
Her clear favourite child Grayson, so sad for Lawson.
I remembering her posting about her car and thinking you're just renting it love, paying high interest, if she'd bought it out right then yes that's something to feel proud about but it's not HER car.
Hungry and desperate to be like these other successful influences, she's been trying for years and she just need to give up now.
Fake, bland and spoilt, I hope one day Chris realises what a horrible human she is and goes to find a nice genuine lady who offers him more than she does.
She thinks everyone wants to be her but my god she couldn't be more wrong. On every level she is just vile.

• Heart