Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Her lying about her sizing is such a nasty thing to do! These are not cheap leggings and someone will order the wrong size based on her advice and then feel rubbish about themselves and have to go through all the hassle to return them. She’s just horrid.

Reactions: 20

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I just watched the iron video again and she actually sounds fattest. Getting bigger and bigger and then just get it done. Like it’s that simple for everyone. I really don’t think weight loss is a “get it done” phrase it’s not that simple. People need to change their attitude towards food, habbits and education themselves towards it. Never mind exercise. Ironing takes an hour but weight loss takes weeks, months, years. If it was that simple people would just get it done.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The poor guy she is supposedly coaching has posted how much he has been struggling recently. So, clearly the expert mindset coach is not proving the correct, if any, support to this vulnerable man. He has been truly scammed and messed up by her vanity project.
He should come on over to Tattle 😉 I can imagine her idea of support 🙄 she'll blame him fully and not question what she can do to help the situation no doubt

• Sad

size down

VIP Member
She gets smugger, more arrogant and she is so irritating in those stupid videos she does
That fucking hairstyle ( top bun 🙄🙄🙄) with black roots showing does her absolutely no favours at all if anything it makes her face look even more plastic 🤦‍♀️ That nose 🤣
How come she can’t see what an absolute mess she looks and sounds when everyone else can

P T now 😂🙄😂 wasting even more money on HERSELF 😡😡😡

• Haha

MrsM79

Chatty Member
The answer to the no motivation question really boiled me. I was crippled with anxiety last week and couldn’t eat or physically leave my house to go to the gym. The gym is usually my happy place so it was one vicious circle for me.

my husband was working away and we usually go to eat gym together and usually I’m fine, I’m quite happy to go without him but I was so scared last week I just couldn’t but as soon as he came home he hauled my arse up there and I was fine. I’ve been every night on my own this week. Where the fuck was the friendly sensitive advice to that person who asked her? Where were the suggestions about friends, family members, partner? Where were the questions about why they were feeling like that?

She’s absolutely shit and fucking dangerous. Nikki Fopperholic Ryan crawl back into your fucking play room with all of your fake shit that makes you f better about yourself and give the life coaching up because you don’t have a clue.

• Heart

IsaHen

My bet is the cheese and bread being too much temptation. She's scoffed the lot and has done an Alan partridge, driven to cheddar gorge barefoot on the hunt for more cheese

• Haha
  • Heart

notokhun

Chatty Member
So she wants to base her diet coaching on slimming World image therapy that people pay around £5.95 for but charge them way way more.
Is this an actual joke.
Let's not forget sw they get an app, group support, Facebook groups, the website. But she thinks she's worth more than that? She needs a reality check!!!!

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I remember when I was in her sw group she was looking for a new cleaner the old one must have ran away from her cackle. 1 member had her clean company offered to help her she turned then down saying she doesn't want anyone she knows cleaning fir her. Probably scared they'd discover how minging she really is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice that she dropped In that she had a PT session last night so even more money she is spending 🤔

• Wow

Bing312

Some cut up apple, walnuts, sliced white bread, wafer thin ham, cocktail sausages and chicken sticks with a block of soft cheese does not make a cheese board.

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
She reveals her age by her attitude to life. She views all other women as competition. All her ventures/posts have the underlying motivation of making herself look good and to make others jealous. It’s no more sophisticated than a load of hens in a roost scrapping over the pecking order. What she has failed to realise is that, in the social media world at least, that is no longer where it’s at. All the gurus she follows on her coaching page emphasise altruism and giving to others and although a lot of that is BS they are clever enough to know it works and is what people want to see.

Mancnet

VIP Member
She is just insufferable! People are worrying about heating the house this winter and she’s thinking about cars…. But I do wonder if this is paving the way for explaining why she’s getting a smaller/cheaper car! Can’t afford the range rover anymore!