Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls herself a foodie but states a jacket potato with beans and a few scraps of grated cheese from the bottom of the bag served with a tiny bit of salad is a dream lunch. Get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure people who take the time to comment on your coaching page Nicola would appreciate you taking the time to respond to them... especially when you say 'let's chat in comments, '... she is insufferable.... lazy and entitled....

Also why all these people who blow smoke up her not size 8 arse do the whole 'they are jealous... they are the ones with issues ..... etc' ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I can assure you I am neither jealous or insecure... I just think she's a vapid braggy witch ....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Calls herself a foodie but states a jacket potato with beans and a few scraps of grated cheese from the bottom of the bag served with a tiny bit of salad is a dream lunch. Get in the bin
HAHA yes I forgot to comment on that.
Fopps if your dream lunch is a dry as duck jacket you need to get out more. (Biased because I really dislike jacket potatoes and we only eat them when we're basically on the bread line and have no money left... but you wouldn't know what that's like would you Fopps)

Reactions: 11
I'm sure people who take the time to comment on your coaching page Nicola would appreciate you taking the time to respond to them... especially when you say 'let's chat in comments, '... she is insufferable.... lazy and entitled....

Also why all these people who blow smoke up her not size 8 arse do the whole 'they are jealous... they are the ones with issues ..... etc' ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I can assure you I am neither jealous or insecure... I just think she's a vapid braggy witch ....
They must be as pathetic as she is ๐Ÿ˜„

BAAAAAAAA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.