Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks wrecked here. She spends more time in a week on treatments and ‘self care’ than I do in 6 months, maybe longer and this is the result? She’s doing herself NO favours at all. Her hair is almost grey looking from over using the purple shampoo, the orange foundation is so ageing, eye make up is too heavy and makes her look tired.

This isn’t about tearing other women down. She is the one doing the damage with her filters and fake posts when in reality she doesn’t look like that.

86A4C422-5D62-4794-9F96-1396425360B0.jpeg

Reactions: 9
She looks wrecked here. She spends more time in a week on treatments and ‘self care’ than I do in 6 months, maybe longer and this is the result? She’s doing herself NO favours at all. Her hair is almost grey looking from over using the purple shampoo, the orange foundation is so ageing, eye make up is too heavy and makes her look tired.

This isn’t about tearing other women down. She is the one doing the damage with her filters and fake posts when in reality she doesn’t look like that.

View attachment 1197236
As I've always said regarding fopperbollox, genetics will out and she's her mother's double, no matter what she pumps in her face. She needs to just accept herself. The younger you try and look, the more haggard you end up looking. She loves shopping but she still has no clue how to dress herself. She copies 20 year olds 🥴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.