Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those glasses have tipped me over from Tattle Observer to Tattle Participater. Absolutely hideous. They look like something my other half wears while welding his car - after the kid has been at them with a glue gun and the craft box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The fucking shame of donating £5. Hard faced bitch she is! Go without your Costa for a week and donate a decent amount you absolute witch!
Can I just add that donating to charity is a wonderful thing but if anyone cannot do so I don’t mean to offend you. I’ve been far too poor at times and family comes first in those instances but I will always give what I can when I can. I just take umbrage with the self proclaimed person who just ‘loves to help people’ who spends hundreds upon hundreds each month on tat giving £5. I didn’t want to hurt anyone with my comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

honey&lemon

VIP Member
How unprofessional does this page look already? It looks like a 16 year old who has been let loose with clip art.
E09F76BD-72F4-4FE8-A12A-AE08F43120B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
Does someone want to break it to her that the fruit squash she refers to as "sugar free" on her latest post is not in fact sugar free at all, it's "no added sugar" which does not mean it's sugar free........apparently the blonde with brains food expert does not know this and considering she drinks it almost neat she'll be horrified to learn it contains sugar ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

size down

VIP Member
Been on training courses since 5pm in between doing dinner and bedtime routine 🤥🤥
Try This Foppybollox . TRY WORKING FULL TIME . TRY BEING A FULL TIME MUM, !! TRY HAVING A PARTNER WHO WORKS AWAY . TRY HAVING NO PARENTS ON EITHER SIDE TO HELP OUT WITH CHILDCARE !
YOU SELFISH WOMAN 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33