Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s selling a coffee table on her Facebook page if anyone wants some tac 😂😂😂
I can’t post a pic for some reason 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s selling a coffee table on her Facebook page if anyone wants some tac 😂😂😂
I can’t post a pic for some reason 🤣🤣
Why would she not just give it away?! It's an old table full of chips and marks. Also what on earth is that pop out desk bit?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My tattle crew always at the rescue ❤
I know right …. £70 !! Just donate she likes helping people …… yeah right 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
God she is so insecure. A post and a story about how she hates that picture- just don’t post it then! She seems to think she’s under a duty to post mundane tit on a daily basis! Yes you look awful Fopps because you can’t filter yourself thin or get rid of the wrinkles you’ve created with Botox and filler!

She also seems to have filtered herself a grey corpse foot

D72E2393-C173-46AA-BF67-BBBF48661E2A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she posts a pic she 'says' she doesn't like but it is natural and shows her and her precious boy's so she posts it knowing full well people will blow smoke up her arse and tell her she looks 'uhmazzing' blah blah blah...... she's so transparent !

“Is it even the Easter holidays if you haven’t been the farm?!”

I’m sure lots of families haven’t been Fopps, a lot can’t afford constant days out! What a way to make other mums feel like tit as usual!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
“Is it even the Easter holidays if you haven’t been the farm?!”

I’m sure lots of families haven’t been Fopps, a lot can’t afford constant days out! What a way to make other mums feel like tit as usual!
Well Fopps I am on Easter holidays and I've not been to a farm. Maybe I'm not really on holiday and should have been going to work? She comes out with some mundane crap

This is what pisses me off so much with her .is it even Easter if you haven’t been to a farm . Yes it is you selfish twit some kids don’t even get a Easter egg never mind a visit to a farm . No wonder why she is begging £70 for tat then She posts how many pics of her performing monkeys but when the hell is she gonna stop with the Botox and the over load of Tango Tan .omg she looks mid 50’s now

Reactions: 18
She had the coffee table on for £100 initially but dropped it to £70 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it'll disappear soon like the sofa did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.