Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lips 🤣 and that manky apple where she tries to hide the horrible bit and turns it over and she’s taken a bite out of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was blatantly ignoring Grayson in her story and then posted about how speaking to people nicely helps them grow! She’s literally the most deranged hypocrite I’ve ever known.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That reel is ridiculous she is absolutely still on Slimming World! Dry boiled eggs and kale for breakfast really?? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Love the thread title she's so on a diet fir her brothers wedding now. Poor bride to be having her at your wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was mentioned in the prevous thread but
Love the thread title she's so on a diet fir her brothers wedding now. Poor bride to be having her at your wedding
Oh my god you just know she'll either go in white (with floral) or something that takes attention away from the bride and to her in all photos I.e scarlet red, bright pink etc.
She's not a bridesmaid is she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was mentioned in the prevous thread but

Oh my god you just know she'll either go in white (with floral) or something that takes attention away from the bride and to her in all photos I.e scarlet red, bright pink etc.
She's not a bridesmaid is she? 🤣
Maybe she’ll wear her Genie costume. That’ll definitely take the attention from the bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god has she actually credited something? Her latest quote states where she got it from!!
Oh hi Nikki 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does someone want to break it to her that the fruit squash she refers to as "sugar free" on her latest post is not in fact sugar free at all, it's "no added sugar" which does not mean it's sugar free........apparently the blonde with brains food expert does not know this and considering she drinks it almost neat she'll be horrified to learn it contains sugar ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does someone want to break it to her that the fruit squash she refers to as "sugar free" on her latest post is not in fact sugar free at all, it's "no added sugar" which does not mean it's sugar free........apparently the blonde with brains food expert does not know this and considering she drinks it almost neat she'll be horrified to learn it contains sugar ;)
Its syn free, in her mind anything syn free is a nutritional superfood.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
yes, just like she "can't drink caffeine" but chugs cherry pepsi max because its syn free
Just like when she was eating a SW friendly ready meal with 30g (!) of sugar in it and when confronted about the sugar content she replied saying SW only go by calories and free foods allowances.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just like when she was eating a SW friendly ready meal with 30g (!) of sugar in it and when confronted about the sugar content she replied saying SW only go by calories and free foods allowances.
Trash person with trash nutritional info. But roll up guys as she's 'not just a weightloss coach' 😂 she might even reply to one of her coaching posts with some of this nutritional knowledge... all for FREE! We're not worthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trash person with trash nutritional info. But roll up guys as she's 'not just a weightloss coach' 😂 she might even reply to one of her coaching posts with some of this nutritional knowledge... all for FREE! We're not worthy

I noticed on her last post she has replied to one person and just 'liked' the other (very few) posts ! so much for being supportive !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just a clueless, self absorbed arse isn’t she! She hasn’t got the intellectual capacity to answer any complex comments, the only response she knows is “wow that’s great” or “it’s tough isn’t it lovely” nothing helpful, or deep or thought provoking. Unless it’s something she can copy and paste, she hasn’t got a clue (or doesn’t care enough) how to coach anyone.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.