Fopperholic #95 Blazerholic referencing her 'size 8' bum, begging engagement & not just from her mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry Tattle basts, I've got a headache and it's putting me in a crappy mood..

I'm just gonna say it...

Lawson is SO FRICKEN gormless!!!!!

Not even sorry.
And don't tell me that's Chris at the bottom of the slide with a massive camera. Family pics incoming 🤢🤮 sad fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry Tattle basts, I've got a headache and it's putting me in a crappy mood..

I'm just gonna say it...

Not even sorry.
And don't tell me that's Chris at the bottom of the slide with a massive camera. Family pics incoming 🤢🤮 sad fucks.
I’ve said it before but there’s something massively unlikeable about them boys and it’s all fopps fault , they are the type of children to turn up somewhere and take over and snatch toys away from children as they think they own the place

Reactions: 27

I'm just gonna say it...

Not even sorry.
It's the way he knows he's the favourite "angel faced blue eyed boy" you can see the smugness even at this age. He will be an absolute horror by the time he's 10

So her coaching page - hardly any posts, hardly any comments, hardly any likes yet she's now gone from around 4.5k to over 6k followers ? Hmmmm does anyone think Nicola has been treating herself to so fake followers ? She's a bleeping wet wipe she really is....... and another day another farm....... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So her coaching page - hardly any posts, hardly any comments, hardly any likes yet she's now gone from around 4.5k to over 6k followers ? Hmmmm does anyone think Nicola has been treating herself to so fake followers ? She's a bleeping wet wipe she really is....... and another day another farm....... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Funny enough I was thinking the exact same thing the other day when I saw it had jumped up about 1000🤣🤣🤣 she's absolutely tragic I honestly have no words left 🥴

Reactions: 15
Cute farm everything’s so cute 🤷🏻‍♀️
must be great to afford the time and money doing endless day trips ? So much for a batch cooking budget mum 😏

Reactions: 18
It just goes to show when favson said ‘let’s just play’ instead of doing the ‘fun’ activity at the farm that they are that used to going that many places they aren’t even bothered about them anymore. If you didn’t go as often and go as a ‘treat’ kids respect and enjoy them so much more. It’s literally just another day for them.

Reactions: 19
Can she actually get any sadder ? Now Sharing her kid eating a cupcake for content telling him “ Aren’t you lucky” Her bleeping voice though 😫😫😫

Reactions: 16
It's the way he knows he's the favourite "angel faced blue eyed boy" you can see the smugness even at this age. He will be an absolute horror by the time he's 10
I don't think she realises that they are likely to be twins that hate each other when they are older and it's all her fault.

I.hope they both fly the nest and enjoy real life as soon as they are old enough rather than this 'Truman show' style of life they lead now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she think people want to see endless stories of the kids? it's the same dull shite on repeat, the kids are not engaging at all and she sounds like a drill sergeant in the background swaying between shrill squawking one minute to manly gruff 20-a-day voice the next, she has no content, nothing, so she shares the same rubbish on repeat, is she really so delusional she thinks people enjoy it or is she so thick skinned she doesn't care if they do or not?

• Heart
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic - Only motivating everyone to give her a slap!

Just caught up on the thread. What a witch about her husband's sister. She has no right to comment on other people's facial disfigurement, let's be honest, she was taking the opportunity to slag her looks off under the guise of commenting on her medical issues.Still karmas melting Fopps face already, so who knows what could go wrong with all that filler sloshing about.

Ive got a headache today, looking forward to "inhaling" my Easter egg and the inevitable motivational quote from Fopps on why not to eat Easter eggs as she's a top diet coach who can maintain 3 stone weight loss or the usual tit about eating the kids spat out food.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You would think anyone remotely interested in being successful with a brand new venture/ business would make a brand new page authentic, interesting and at least load it with educational content . Hers is nothing more than stealing quotes and sharing them. That’s it!
I guess with 20 years of helping people she doesn’t need any advice😂 . Her page really exposes how predictable, shallow and uneducated she is ~ how bone idle, unmotivated and has no interest whatsoever in helping people .
I honestly cannot believe she is going to be charging people - - so scary.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
You would think anyone remotely interested in being successful with a brand new venture/ business would make a brand new page authentic, interesting and at least load it with educational content . Hers is nothing more than stealing quotes and sharing them. That’s it!
I guess with 20 years of helping people she doesn’t need any advice😂 . Her page really exposes how predictable, shallow and uneducated she is ~ how bone idle, unmotivated and has no interest whatsoever in helping people .
If it were me I’d be responding to every comment in an interested way. All the influencers with small businesses I’ve seen do that and they ask questions so it engages the person and they respond again therefore bumping up the comments! It’s not rocket science!

Reactions: 12
Whats scarier is there will be people willing to pay.
She has in many ways on the surface an 'ideal' lifestyle.
Slim, blonde, seems to have plenty of disposable income, puts on a persona of being happy and positive, well off husband, a dressing room bursting with clothes and cosmetics, a family and reasonably nice house (as in the building not her decorating).
We see through that.
But vulnerable people who have little in their lives won't.
There are many who may be overweight, depressed, stuck in rut, maybe single, in a mundane job if not unemployed and maybe with not much money.
If you're in that position you would look at fopps life and think, thats what I want...
...The way to get this is to look like fopps.
...If I sign up for her coaching I might be able to.
They then hand over their money for it and fopps gets to continue her veneer of success.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised Mad Mazza hasn’t commented on her new page yet…I wonder if she’s been told not too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.