Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Nicola I just love to help people hasn’t even made her decorators a brew. I’ve just taken my gardeners a jug of icy cold juice and iced lolly’s. And no I haven’t posted it on sm either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"I've come on stories to give you all a little tip on my fitness pal. Etc etc etc, blah blah blah... "so what you do is-----" cuts off and left it, been 3hrs!

Typical content from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not replied to any of the comments under her coaching post. Such a lazy cow.
She's so stupid because if someone writes a comment under one of her posts and never gets a reply they're far less likely to pay you.
She hasn't even started and her laziness will be costing her potential clients

Reactions: 16
Not replied to any of the comments under her coaching post. Such a lazy cow.
She's so stupid because if someone writes a comment under one of her posts and never gets a reply they're far less likely to pay you.
She hasn't even started and her laziness will be costing her potential clients
She’ll come on here and read this then frantically start replying to comments! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she say she’s not looking to lose weight when the other day she banged on about wanting to lose it
I thought the same thing. 2 weeks ago she posted she needs to lose 10lbs and 2 weeks laters it’s “I’m not looking to lose”
So basically she didn’t have 10lbs to lose in first place

Still not replied to, or even liked, a single comment on her coaching post and its 22 hours since she posted.
Screenshot_20220325-181908_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker but not followed fopps for a while. Sorry if this has been covered but just watched her stories for the first time in a long time and wondering wtf has she done to her lips.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.