Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm worn out just reading all what the Ryan family have been up to over the weekend 🥱🥱🥱 Pob sorry Chris looks shagged out!
Do we honestly believe that she's with him because she fancies him? He's plain as hell. She absolutely wouldn't have looked twice at him if he didn't have money!

I'm amazed he's allowed out .. Still not allowed to go to the gym on his own though 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesn't the way she has written "I LOVED having a chilled night at home on my own" scream "I absolutely hated it and how dare he go out and leave me on my own"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course she could have gone out. She's just so popular don't you know, I'm sure all of her friends were gutted she chose to stay in.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She writes so lazy! Who writes “ bday” on a “work” thing. I only wrote bday card on my to do list / shoppin list.
she also writes like a teenager back in the 90s!
i cringe when Facebook memories shows me my early days statuses!

Reactions: 21
Honestly he is very unattractive to me. Nothing charismatic, cool, sexy, individual about him. Just like his wife! Reminds me of this meme, he's really dated in style too.

I don't know why this bothers me, but you can see the painstaking effort he puts into his beard 😫 trimming it down so accurately and he obviously thinks it looks great. He cares as much about appearance as his awful wife. Beards are supposed to be a little bit rough around the edges imo, his doesn't look manly, he looks like someone who hits on women when out with the lads and no one's interested.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine one of your biggest dilemmas in life being whether to have your hair cut shorter or keep it longer. 🙄 She doesn’t live in the real world whatsoever.

Reactions: 27
Imagine one of your biggest dilemmas in life being whether to have your hair cut shorter or keep it longer. 🙄 She doesn’t live in the real world whatsoever.
She just wants to draw attention to it so her sheep will gush over her stupid hair that never ever looks any different, only that it varies in length by about an inch 🙄

Reactions: 17
How can she call herself a mind-set coach when she alters her photos so much. Her face is literally melting in that unfiltered pic and her lips are so wonky

Regarding her hair, she'll get an inch off it and do a reel about how short it is.

Attachments

• Haha
How can she call herself a mind-set coach when she alters her photos so much. Her face is literally melting in that unfiltered pic and her lips are so wonky

Regarding her hair, she'll get an inch off it and do a reel about how short it is.
And then moan how much she hates it being short….she does this all the time when she’s no content 😴
Asks for strangers advise when it comes to her hair…does what she wanted to anyway and it will look no different then moan that it’s soooooo so so different 😴

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she lays awake at night worrying about how little quality time she spends with her boys.

I would if I was her.

The time they are together she is out and about, which is nice for her, but how many of their waking hours does she spend cuddling, reading, talking with eye contact (no phones in their face), singing, being silly, snuggling at home being a family unit?
I’d absolutely love to see her post- ‘I’ll be quiet today as I’m having a day off socials to spend quality time with my boys’.

Instead she chooses to post how she lapped up a night at home on her own rather than going out and then pokes fun at herself saying she’s getting old… I don’t know what the average parent to ‘two under five’ does on a Saturday night- but I’m pretty sure they aren’t all out on the lash or away on a mini break every weekend- isn’t it “the average” to be at home taking care of your young family at the weekend? Who the duck is she targeting with her drivel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another blazer for the same vapid bleep. Get a sodding life. Imagine your only worry being if you should cut your daft hair or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of the mums in my kids school is a bit of a fopperbollox ....she does the nursery drop off in her Range Rover and parks where we can all see it. She is deffo a fan of botox, fillers and hair extensions. Never goes to pick up time looking homeless in her joggers (like me😄)
We were at a kids party on the weekend and she was there, with all her long blonde hair extensions curled, fresh nails, wearing a gucci belt. I'm sure all the 3-4 year olds appreciated her efforts 🤣 she clearly seems to gravitate towards the people she thinks has money, she doesn't take any notice of the other parents. I'm all for nice things, make up and taking care of yourself but I also know a snob when I see one 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One of the mums in my kids school is a bit of a fopperbollox ....she does the nursery drop off in her Range Rover and parks where we can all see it. She is deffo a fan of botox, fillers and hair extensions. Never goes to pick up time looking homeless in her joggers (like me😄)
We were at a kids party on the weekend and she was there, with all her long blonde hair extensions curled, fresh nails, wearing a gucci belt. I'm sure all the 3-4 year olds appreciated her efforts 🤣 she clearly seems to gravitate towards the people she thinks has money, she doesn't take any notice of the other parents. I'm all for nice things, make up and taking care of yourself but I also know a snob when I see one 🙃
Who has the time for all that on a daily basis? Can’t stand pretentious people .

Reactions: 16
Who has the time for all that on a daily basis? Can’t stand pretentious people .
Or me. The other parents who drive these gas guzzling wagons park at the far end where it's easier to exit and more room. Not this one, she goes right up the front by the disabled parking 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is always in wipe clean leggings and other poncy outfits 😄 they think they stand out, but fail to realise that people like this are just clones of each other and ten a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.