Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperate to be like 3ofheartsmummy_triplets who always wears blazers but looks really good and trendy in them as she actually styles them!
I feel like I used to wear a cami with a blazer 6 years ago when I used to go out drinking 🤣🤣! Not now tho!! Ffs she’s so uncool untrendy!

Reactions: 17
totally unrelatable
I find the condescending tone unbearable! She had the luxury to "quit" her job and not get another, they have a cleaner, they have babysitters on tap, plenty of money (apparently) she's sent her kids to nursery practically since birth so she can concentrate on herself... yeah really could take like advice from the likes of her 🤣 she's had all the time and resources in the world and she STILL can't get it right! I honestly wish she'd just duck off and leave people alone. Deluded old bat

Reactions: 18
Basically all the advise was the same…. Kids get up early. She won’t give them their own room and she won’t want staying up till 8pm.
Oh and a gro clock!

Reactions: 11
General consensus is to give them their own rooms. Hmmmmmm can’t see that somehow.

Reactions: 14
Well she’s so bleeping excited she’s found a trench coat, Third World War sorted then !

Reactions: 15
How many trench coats does one person need. I just don’t see what the appeal is. My friends and I are similar age to fopps and none of us own a trench coat and we all have different styles. Who exactly is she trying to appeal to? Am I just old and have no clue about fashion or what 😂

Reactions: 16
That story of Chris’s she’s shared is an undisclosed ad on his profile and then cheeky miss flopps has shared it pretending it’s just an innocent recommendation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Basically all the advise was the same…. Kids get up early. She won’t give them their own room and she won’t want staying up till 8pm.
Oh and a gro clock!

someone also suggested giving them some 'supper' - imagine then having ANOTHER meal before bed time..... not gonna happen they'll be well over their syns !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
someone also suggested giving them some 'supper' - imagine then having ANOTHER meal before bed time..... not gonna happen they'll be well over their syns !!

See I tend to give lunch at 2 but that’s their main meal! Because I find after 4 they refuse to
Eat a proper meal. So at 5 it’s just a picky tea then I digestive at 6 and a cup of milk as I found that kept them nice and full. Has she ever thought they maybe hungry?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.