Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attwell farm is smaller than hatton. Why would you pay to go to a different farm when Hatton is round the corner which is the same

Reactions: 10
Now she’s commenting on Nohuns post about that comment she left on Louisa post
Hoping people start to realise how 2 faced and fake she really is
She panicked about losing followers and deleted it quickly more like!!
I also think she’s an just arse licker & so eager to be seen posting something she doesn’t actually read what she’s commenting on! Shot herself in the foot this time tho!

Reactions: 20
Tell us all again Nikki that you don't read tattle 🤣🤣🤣 Foppernocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I find it so bizarre that she obviously reads here and will act quickly to edit her posts or comments on Instagram but quite clearly takes nothing on board about how to be a better mum/ person overall. Priorities eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s as thick as those egg-banana monstrosities she made. Whatever bandwagon she can jump on, she will

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Changed her bio again 😂
Yesterday it said 3 stone lost in 3 months and maintained.
Now she’s deleted the “3 months” AGAIN!
She spouts about no quick fixes but slips this in her bio every other day 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes she needs to lose the three months narrative because she seems to be distancing herself from that. If we cut out carbs at 19 wed all lose a lot of weight quickly

Reactions: 13
Changed her bio again 😂
Yesterday it said 3 stone lost in 3 months and maintained.
Now she’s deleted the “3 months” AGAIN!
She spouts about no quick fixes but slips this in her bio every other day 😴😴😴
She hasn’t maintained she is always chasing that 10lb,s or whatever it is

Reactions: 17
She hasn’t maintained she is always chasing that 10lb,s or whatever it is
And it wasn't even 3 stone to start with. So in reality she has maintained a, maybe, one and a half stone weight loss (other than when pregnant.)

Reactions: 15
Look at this little vomit fest.... she scurried off to check the girl out, saw she was blonde and into fitness so was happy to take it as a compliment 😏🙄 yet when sioned the Welsh slimming world irritation pointed out they looked alike, along with other people, she wasn't exactly impressed! So fake and shallow she honestly needs a kick up the arse lately 🤨

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She will be fumin that Chloe from 16 and pregnant, little boy is modelling for base with amy child’s daughter! All those base events she went to!

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought super strength/double strength/quadruple strength etc squash just means you use less as it's stronger in smaller quantities 🤔 not like Fopperholic still having more of it in her glass than the amount of water!

You're 100% on that. Nikki is thick as pig tit. 🐖 :poop:

Reactions: 13
Yet again forgot she was going to fill us all in today as well as share the advice. I’d get in serious trouble if I didn’t deliver when I said it would for my job!
I’ve barely been able to shave my vagina this month but this twit has been on how many days/nights away from her precious boys? She can switch off whenever she wants cause she’s never with them. Can get a full body massage and her eyebrows done in one day. Fopps how about you show us a FULL day with just your boys by yourself in the house ALONE. bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.