Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the least twin looking kids I've ever seen in my life. I wouldn't even put them as brothers if I had to pick them out separately. Yet she treats them like matching bookends. What a head 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When your mother blows this much smoke up your arse is it any wonder she's a selfish.. self entitled... spoilt brat 🙄🙄🙄

The comment about keeping it real and not being fake ... she wouldn't know real honesty if it slapped her round her fillered face 🤣🤣🤣
What a bizarre comment “you coped very well with your day”, wtf???? Nothing traumatic happened, she says the boys were “challenging” which probably means they moaned a couple of times, and they stayed up til 8 which was technically only 7 anyway, what is there to cope with? There are mums out there looking after seriously unwell children, mums who are unwell themselves but still have to parent, mums on their own, mums struggling to make ends meet, mums with no childcare, mums who have to hold down proper jobs - those are the mums who are coping well! The word “cope” just makes it more obvious that she generally must not be dealing well with being a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.