Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she made him wear the trousers? I honestly can't get over the absolute state of them.

This is worse than the purple belly dancer monstrosity 😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we think she made him wear the trousers? I honestly can't get over the absolute state of them.

This is worse than the purple belly dancer monstrosity 😵😵😵
Maybe she wants to keep him looking ridiculous so she always looks good on his arm (in her eyes anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they making a big deal out of her wearing Irish colours 🙄 has she missed her grandad's funeral because she went away or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Mazza, you will never make it to Prague because you'll be too busy raising the little miracles. You only have yourself to blame!
Mazza put the wine away and stop enabling your daughter.

Why are they making a big deal out of her wearing Irish colours 🙄 has she missed her grandad's funeral because she went away or something?
Think it’s them just proving she has Irish links. Why not go there for trip.

Reactions: 17
Guys I RAN here after seeing their outfits 🤣😭Chris 100% looks worse then Nicola this time round. Chris man, think of your poor ankles dude 🤣🤣
I showed my hubs the pic of them both and he said “what’s wrong with what she’s wearing” I shall be filing for divorce in the morning 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I RAN here after seeing their outfits 🤣😭Chris 100% looks worse then Nicola this time round. Chris man, think of your poor ankles dude 🤣🤣
I showed my hubs the pic of them both and he said “what’s wrong with what she’s wearing” I shall be filing for divorce in the morning 😩
You do realise that the next time he tells you you look nice, you'll be sprinting to get changed before anyone else sees you 😄

• Haha
You do realise that the next time he tells you you look nice, you'll be sprinting to get changed before anyone else sees you 😄
Damn right. He told me I looked nice tonight.. I’m now questioning my outfit 🤣😭

• Haha
It's obvious the 'irish colours' are for her grandad. Don't why it's a big secret he is the 'special someone' when she made an entire post about his passing.
Like that post, this is all for attention and engagement, as she wants to get people commenting and asking who the special someone is.

Reactions: 19
It's obvious the 'irish colours' are for her grandad. Don't why it's a big secret he is the 'special someone' when she made an entire post about his passing.
Like that post, this is all for attention and engagement, as she wants to get people commenting and asking who the special someone is.
It's really weird isn't it. I thought the same. Just come out and say it and put the fishing rod away. It's like she's feeling guilty or something so feels like she has to pay tribute to him

Reactions: 16
Haven't followed her or this thread for ages but she just came up on my recommended. Omg I couldn't get here quick enough to discuss the outfits!! Those trousers and shoes he's is wearing 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think we need to start a petition to get Chris some socks and clothes that fit 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
did he forget his belt? Or did he back Grayson trousers? His ankles must be so cold they aren’t just short they are too short. Is fopps wearing her pjs? They both look really daft. Prague is about the same temperature aren’t they cold!
He looks like a pervy uncle next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.