Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how much MANKLE is showing 😵 it's positively indecent 🤣

She looks fresh from 1989 makeup included

Oh no...oh no... oh no no no no 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean it’s the least of her troubles but does she own a pair of Court shoes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In fairness her followers must be young because age brings experience of recognising bullshit so she has to appeal to their fashion sense.

Reactions: 11
Omg I’m just echoing what you have all said already but Jesus Mary and Joseph what DO they look like🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1074047for all you blocked tattlers that need a laugh!! Hey kermit! 😁
I think its time we set up a go fund me to buy deux mankles some socks.
Its clear all the poor lads moneys is going on Nikkis botox, fillers and Riv hauls.

I know we may not like him but no one of sound mind goes out dressed like that willingly. First the lack of socks and now clearly borrowing Mad Mazzas trousers.
This is a humantiarian crisis.

Just think by giving 1p each we could save him from so much indignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having such a fab time that she’s sat on Instagram deleting comments 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t get it! I don’t get the suit I don’t get him ? How do they look in the mirror and think yeah that’s it I look lovely ! I’m going on a city break and weather similar to home I’m taking a fluffy coat, tights dresses skirts and boots no feet out no green suits 🤣🤣 just why?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dpnt think he is wearing his wedding ring in that picture unless it is a reversed image? 👀

Reactions: 8
I’m repeating everyone else here, but Crikey Moses what does he look like! 🤣😂
They both look utterly ridiculous and so out of place. And she thinks she’s a fashion expert/influencer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think its time we set up a go fund me to buy deux mankles some socks.
Its clear all the poor lads moneys is going on Nikkis botox, fillers and Riv hauls.

I know we may not like him but no one of sound mind goes out dressed like that willingly. First the lack of socks and now clearly borrowing Mad Mazzas trousers.
This is a humantiarian crisis.

Just think by giving 1p each we could save him from so much indignity.
Please can we opt for these grumpy sulking fugly ones? They went down a storm for a grumpy Secret Santa recipient haha and besides they can't make his outfits any worse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.