Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris looks a right state, as does Nikki but I'm concentrating on pob, what IS he wearing? That dark shirt does not go with his trousers that he seems to be wearing like Simon Cowell and the no socks thing again. Blimey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I tell you I RAN here. She’ll be calling us all jealous witches but I don’t care, they look RIDICULOUS

so much to say but for now just :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
40??? They are 40???? My husband and I are into our 50's and wouldn't dress like this.... I actually think Chris looks more ridiculous than Nicola and that's saying something.... I like the colour of the suit but it seems so out of place for Prague in the winter....how do they always get it so wrong... cheap and tacky... nothing classy about them at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg literally ran here😂😂😂 WTAF are they wearing?? What do they think they look like?? So many questions😂😂😂
Showed hubby who said what the duck is that, why are his trousers so high then said you are going on your website now (here!)aren’t you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
saw those outfits and legged it here 😂 why do they make every outfit no matter where from look like it’s out your nannas wardrobe!
Ditto!!!!

I've shared this before but jade and her hubby are about 30ish I reckon... how classy do they look in comparison to kermit and pob 😱😱😱
Well his trousers fit him for a start. They (fopps and ratboy both scream clinging onto youth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've shared this before but jade and her hubby are about 30ish I reckon... how classy do they look in comparison to kermit and pob 😱😱😱
now THAT is how to wear a suit out. She’s stunning!

Fopps & Pob I just can’t even take them seriously anymore. The harder they try the worse it gets!

Also it says ALOT about her that the first picture is just her, when it’s Chris’s birthday trip.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.