Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took my husband to the Maldives for his 40th. We had an over water bungalow and a personal butler. It was amazing and he totally deserved it!

For all her boast about her minney she hasn’t really done all out for him has she!
She could only dream of this!
Hope you enjoyed every bloody minute of the trip. I’m jealous of your trip x

Absolute heaven ❤ I'm saving up for my 40th - safari and beach break hopefully.
She did mention a tropical holiday like Maldives, and NY city break didn't she for her 40th and his too, but I think she spent the holiday fund on 2000 neon blazers and faux leather leggings.

Also doesn't look bad for 40? Am I the only one that thinks they look shocking for their ages? I'd guess her at 46, and him 49-50.
I’m hoping to wake up in Bali for my 40th if all goes to plan x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I treated my husband to a city break for his 40th paid for with my overtime to a place he's always wanted to go....did we film it all for strangers??? no but maybe we should have done as I came home preggo with twins :ROFLMAO:
PS Nikki - we had an actual suite not one you'd likely find fortune cookies and chopsticks in!
This is where Nicola never makes sense when it comes to ‘minnie’.. she appears to spend an obscene amount on clothes, beauty treatments, trainers, twinset twit, days out every week

Yet they don’t have money for luxury holidays, (a little island off Portugal to a family resort doesn’t cut it Nicola), she needs to beg for someone to fix her dodgy tits, they couldn’t afford to do the extension properly, she begs for all the kids birthdays and Christmas presents and only forked out for a cake from Asda for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry didn't mean to. I'm 36 my parents were 20 when I was born. I wasn't planned at the time
You’re like a few of my pals. One had her first at 15 and we always tell her we were lucky she came along when she did…cos we were so young and cocksure we weren’t phased. We were just so pleased she was happy…that was our main goal. It throws people tho when they realise we’re in 30’s and you can see them trying to do the maths. Also when she calls us all auntie and none of use look alike so they can’t figure that. it always irks me when people tell her “don’t ruin your life like your mum did falling pregnant so young.” She will say “having me didn’t ruin anything. I brought along loads of love to go around.” So pleased we drilled that one in.

Anyhow I digress…it’s what annoys me about Fopps she doesn’t realise how much love babies can bring I’d you let them feel secure and be themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’re like a few of my pals. One had her first at 15 and we always tell her we were lucky she came along when she did…cos we were so young and cocksure we weren’t phased. We were just so pleased she was happy…that was our main goal. It throws people tho when they realise we’re in 30’s and you can see them trying to do the maths. Also when she calls us all auntie and none of use look alike so they can’t figure that. it always irks me when people tell her “don’t ruin your life like your mum did falling pregnant so young.” She will say “having me didn’t ruin anything. I brought along loads of love to go around.” So pleased we drilled that one in.

Anyhow I digress…it’s what annoys me about Fopps she doesn’t realise how much love babies can bring I’d you let them feel secure and be themselves.
I feel so so lucky to have had my life it hasn't always been easy but I have the best family and friends. I love being the best mistake haha and my Nan is one of my bestest friends I think it's because I came along alot earlier than people expected in the family. Whilst I'm 36 my closest friends range from 24-52 and most of them I have made volunteering they are just my kind of people, down to earth love a laugh and caring...

And of course my Tattle friends are an even crazier bunch of ages and laughs x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG now I feel old..... I'm almost 57 ! But I do get told I look much younger..... I keep a bit of chub on me so I don't need fillers or botox ;)
I'm always told I look much younger than my age (way deep into club forties) and I put it down to being young at heart, having friends ranging from early twenties to mid eighties and washing my make up off every night religiously 😉 if laughter lines were real I'd be fooked because I spend most of my time giggling away, it's a tonic! Also a love of wine and good food pads out my natural fillers 🤣

• Heart
I feel so so lucky to have had my life it hasn't always been easy but I have the best family and friends. I love being the best mistake haha and my Nan is one of my bestest friends I think it's because I came along alot earlier than people expected in the family. Whilst I'm 36 my closest friends range from 24-52 and most of them I have made volunteering they are just my kind of people, down to earth love a laugh and caring...

And of course my Tattle friends are an even crazier bunch of ages and laughs x
I’m similar but the opposite way round….mum had me at 40 after being told couldn’t happen. Still makes me feel weird that her and my dad were clearly having sales for just fun then ha ha! 🤮😂

I have friends ranging from early 20’s into their 60’s. I’m all about the person being kind, fun, different life experiences to me. I absolutely won’t be friends with pretentious people. Not a bloody chance. X

I'm always told I look much younger than my age (way deep into club forties) and I put it down to being young at heart, having friends ranging from early twenties to mid eighties and washing my make up off every night religiously 😉 if laughter lines were real I'd be fooked because I spend most of my time giggling away, it's a tonic! Also a love of wine and good food pads out my natural fillers 🤣
Natural fillers all the way lol.

I think that’s the thing with Fopps that gets me the first positive way of describing someone is always looks based.

I just find that odd. I was talking to my pal about a newer member of our social group. We were just saying how people come along for a reason and that she seems to see things from a realistic perspective, she tries to look at things from the other persons point of view, that she makes us feel happy and listened to. That hopefully we do the same for her. Not once did we mention looks or money. We’ll work in industries that are beauty, creative and medical. But we know what’s important is how we make each other feel.

Fopps can’t make anyone feel good about themselves. She has #92 threads here to prove that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I've just noticed that she's got yet another different colour on her nails since Mondays 'Valentine nails' that she loved, loved so much !

And that bar could be anywhere in the world - even Birmingham or Manchester.... I'm sure there are some lovely cosy backstreet local bars in Prague.... but no Nicola goes to one she thinks is Insta worthy - bet she looks a right sight in her Kermit outfit lol ! But then she is in Frog (see auto correct on this mornings stories lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I've just noticed that she's got yet another different colour on her nails since Mondays 'Valentine nails' that she loved, loved so much !

And that bar could be anywhere in the world - even Birmingham or Manchester.... I'm sure there are some lovely cosy backstreet local bars in Prague.... but no Nicola goes to one she thinks is Insta worthy - bet she looks a right sight in her Kermit outfit lol ! But then she is in Frog (see auto correct on this mornings stories lol!)
Is it not the constant filters changing her nails?!

Also where they are at looks heaving
5FA3367D-A986-487B-80E7-EC0BE854E9F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mazza so fancied Chris didn’t she. Her and Nikki clearly thought they’d won the jackpot when she managed to pull him.

Is he holding 4 fingers up for 40? Or to show off his spot welded ring?

Also it’s amazing what difference a filter makes to her eyes. I’ve also never known someone look worse in a mask than without ha x

View attachment 1072052
View attachment 1072062
still spitting on her lashes I see (CLUMPY as her footwear!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m the same age as Fopps but once got asked for ID buying the lottery when I was with my Mother-in-law. It was so embarrassing. She had to buy it for me in the end. Dabbled in a bit of Botox and fillers in the past but 100% au naturel and have been for the past 4 years. I think looking after kids for the past 21 years has kept me young at heart. I go to concerts with my kids and dance non stop. My daughters can’t keep up with me. And sorry Nikki but I’m a size 6 naturally. I eat whatever I want and don’t obsess about food or diet. Life’s too short.

Reactions: 12
She could only dream of this!
Hope you enjoyed every bloody minute of the trip. I’m jealous of your trip x

I’m hoping to wake up in Bali for my 40th if all goes to plan x
We had an amazing time and for my 40th he took me to Thailand for 2 weeks.

H turns 50 next year and we are toying with either the Seychelles or Bora Bora. Stuff Nikki can only dream about 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
That's it you lot have all started the conversation in this house of what to do for our fourtieth (both of us in the same month in 3.5 years so luckily will be one combined trip to splash out on) no tacky red leather will be in sight 😜 :ROFLMAO:

Started the morning making my partner a huge coffee and a big smile he was like..."what are you thinking or planning or buying? .." haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We had an amazing time and for my 40th he took me to Thailand for 2 weeks.

H turns 50 next year and we are toying with either the Seychelles or Bora Bora. Stuff Nikki can only dream about 🤣🤣🤣
Do Bora Bora. That’s on my dream list. I love Thailand as well. I want to go back there as well. Not been on holiday since 2018. My 2019 got cancelled due to Thomas Cook and then not travelled due to covid.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched Chris' stories? Fopps was cackling like a twit when he had that cake candle thing brought over to him 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.