Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flopps likes to humiliate and critise him at every opportunity.He will be paying the price forever for his little rumble (allegedly) in the Belfry locker room for the rest of his life , ie if he remains married to the narcissistic witch.It probably was the best 10 seconds of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she make a big thing Chris was a younger man than her at one point??View attachment 1072299?
by a year...god shes such a nob.
OMG! She has definitely stretched and filtered that picture of Chris. It's a hilariously bad job. I'm going to make a thread suggestion all about Chris being a little witch and having an acorn. She hates it when people don't agree he's hot so this will really annoy her, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst I didn't know what the bronze babies were I googled it and she could at least of said what they were all about.... she probably has no idea what she's looking at - just hopping on and off the bus taking videos of the view and random strangers ! This is what I found on google.

The ten dreamlike babies inching their way up the unconventional Žižkov Television Tower in Prague 3 were placed permanently on that eyesore during 2001. The grotesque infants are climbing a structure that jars the beauty of Prague’s skyline, a symbol of the Communist era, unable to reach adulthood, their growth stifled by this landmark of totalitarian rule. The outrageous babies also portray a bloated, surreal childhood. Some assert that Černý’s creations did not improve the looks of the Žižkov site: VirtualTourist.com even rated the TV tower as the second ugliest building in the world. Three bronze babies were also placed on Prague’s Kampa Island.

Reactions: 9
Whilst I didn't know what the bronze babies were I googled it and she could at least of said what they were all about.... she probably has no idea what she's looking at - just hopping on and off the bus taking videos of the view and random strangers ! This is what I found on google.

The ten dreamlike babies inching their way up the unconventional Žižkov Television Tower in Prague 3 were placed permanently on that eyesore during 2001. The grotesque infants are climbing a structure that jars the beauty of Prague’s skyline, a symbol of the Communist era, unable to reach adulthood, their growth stifled by this landmark of totalitarian rule. The outrageous babies also portray a bloated, surreal childhood. Some assert that Černý’s creations did not improve the looks of the Žižkov site: VirtualTourist.com even rated the TV tower as the second ugliest building in the world. Three bronze babies were also placed on Prague’s Kampa Island.
I think that’s what you call ignorance. She’s too ignorant to acknowledge intelligently and research.

Reactions: 16
I think that’s what you call ignorance. She’s too ignorant to acknowledge intelligently and research.
I did look at them and thought I wonder what they symbolise, so googled too! I imagine most things like that have a meaning behind them. Why would you openly mock it? Each to their own but to put it on social media just makes you look uneducated

Reactions: 14
Is Chris wearing Favesons trousers? She looks awful he just looks hilarious. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
saw those outfits and legged it here 😂 why do they make every outfit no matter where from look like it’s out your nannas wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.