Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 minutes ago “this sticky remover is fab, I’m still removing the sticky stuff from Christmas” random…..

6 minutes later “thanks for all the love on this post”

Priorities?! Her content is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
24 minutes ago “this sticky remover is fab, I’m still removing the sticky stuff from Christmas” random…..

6 minutes later “thanks for all the love on this post”

Priorities?! Her content is tit.
So is her grammar ! 'myself and my mum'..... surely it would be 'mum and I' ... or even me and my mum...... she tries to make herself sound educated when she's really not !

Oh and saying the boys had a play date with whoever they were...... who cares ? and I doubt they have a better social life than you Nicola .. I doubt it very much !

Reactions: 19
So is her grammar ! 'myself and my mum'..... surely it would be 'mum and I' ... or even me and my mum...... she tries to make herself sound educated when she's really not !

Oh and saying the boys had a play date with whoever they were...... who cares ? and I doubt they have a better social life than you Nicola .. I doubt it very much !
They Nicola comes first…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Nikki Ryan filming Lawson and Chris watching and laughing at some show.... so where is Grayson?! Doesn't get a look in on the video and obviously isn't being paid any attention if his Mommy is too busy videoing her favourite miracle 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Came to say this!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So Nikki Ryan filming Lawson and Chris watching and laughing at some show.... so where is Grayson?! Doesn't get a look in on the video and obviously isn't being paid any attention if his Mommy is too busy videoing her favourite miracle 😔
Someone needs to remind this horrible witch she has 2 sons 🤨 she's only for treating them separately when it means she can lavish more attention on Lawson. What an absolute creature she is 😠

Reactions: 14
Thought exactly the same, is he sat on her knee or next to her being completely ignored by both his mum and his dad?

Reactions: 10
‘So many comments about our clothes smelling lovely from friends and family!’ Yeah, sure Fopps 😂

• Haha
‘So many comments about our clothes smelling lovely from friends and family!’ Yeah, sure Fopps 😂
She strikes me as the kind of smelly mare who would just spray some impulse on post gym and hope for the best no one can smell her sweaty fanny so I doubt anyone can smell the fabric conditioner!

• Haha
  • Sick
I can smell the desperation for Lenor to notice her from Yorkshire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She strikes me as the kind of smelly mare who would just spray some impulse on post gym and hope for the best no one can smell her sweaty fanny so I doubt anyone can smell the fabric conditioner!
I always think she smells too. Stems back to when she ran her groups and used to ‘pan fry’ her meals with fry light and garlic. I would be thinking how can you be eating garlic and then going onto a group. But then she doesn’t care about anyone else, least the nurse who had to examine her clammy fanny!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Plus she's tagged the Italian Lenor page too 🙈 Maybe she's hoping to get whisked away to Italy for an ad to do some washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220210-134645_Instagram.jpg

Investigate new foods?
This is a woman that has a nosebleed at the thought of a knob of butter on a potato....
When did she last branch out from one pan passata based slop with chicken or turkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.