Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely agree

Her actions are not if someone grieving. Also big love and support on losing your mum tragically. It takes a lot of courage to overcome such a loss.

Think that’s what annoys me about Nikki. You just know her concern will be her inheritance. She’s an awful human and has massively abused her social media status only gained off the coattails of slimming world.
Aww cheers❤ it was 5 years ago now, but only very close friends and family know about it because I wouldn't dream of milking it on social media for likes and drama follows. It was something that could have made the national news if we pushed it let's just say that. But we have something called dignity and integrity....something that fopperbollox wasn't even born with. She disgusts my soul how she treats her family 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fopps, we know you read here. Step back from Instagram, reflect on what a nasty, despicable piece of tit you are, what a nasty, wicked mother you are to your poor child, and what a vile creature you are, to dump your kids on your mother who has lost their dad while you preen your yourself. You are the lowest of the low. You massive bleep
Nailed it 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 14
I bet she’s demanding that the funeral is on a Thursday or Friday because she couldn’t possible ask Chris’s parents to look after them for the day.

It’s Chris bday soon so she won’t want it clashing with her weekend away.

Reactions: 12
I bet she’s demanding that the funeral is on a Thursday or Friday because she couldn’t possible ask Chris’s parents to look after them for the day.

It’s Chris bday soon so she won’t want it clashing with her weekend away.
I think the funeral was yesterday hence the post and the radio silence. She’ll be back today either prancing around as usual or looking for sympathy again.

Reactions: 11
She’ll be back with selfies at the funeral and aff links for her sized down black dress.
bleep

Reactions: 12
I think the funeral was yesterday hence the post and the radio silence. She’ll be back today either prancing around as usual or looking for sympathy again.
I'd be surprised if they've managed to get a funeral round here that quick... usually at least 2-3 weeks.. that said her being a local celebrity she may of pulled strings 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That fascinator that slips down mazzas head as the day goes on never fails to make me howl on the wedding pics, it looks like she's rested her head against it for a nap then got up not realising it's still stuck to her cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's not forget fopps never gets sad about anything it's a sign of weakness

Reactions: 15
Omg the wedding pics show her up, they reveal her fondness for tat, her dated fashion sense and her absolute vanity! Case in point this image here, kissing to barely touch her lips which I'm betting is to avoid ruining her lip gloss! That never entered my head on my wedding day, too engrossed in the day but she bloody isn't.
Also you think they could've got him a ring that actually fits? 😂 does he own anything that fits him?
And last image, she's got a lazy eye in it! Guessing her false lashes weren't glued on properly or does she actually have a droopy eyelid?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you remember she used to have them like that when the boys were newborns and she used to be there, poking her witchy fingers in their faces 🤢
I think it was this that made me join this thread! She was (and still is) so unnatural with them! Prodding them and scatching at them with them long talons 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Let's not forget fopps never gets sad about anything it's a sign of weakness
Not getting sad or having negative emotions is something she has picked up from The Secret. The belief is that if you put out negative energy you will draw in negative energy.
So she believes if she is sad, bad things will happen to her.
So when something terrible happens to nikki, like if she gains a pound she will spend some time looking for any 'negativity' in her life that caused it.

Another belief is you can ask the universe for anything and if you believe it and want it enough it will come true...
She has been manifesting being a successful influencer for around 4 years now, she must lie awake at night wondering why the universe hasn't answered her call.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She said she saw some ex sw members while they were out... I bet they wanted to run for the hills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a dream about her last night. I dreamt she was a celebrity judging a kids dancing contest. There were loads of kids of all ages and she only went and crowned faveson the winner. Otherson ran crying to Chris and he looked at Fopps like he wanted to kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.