Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is the straw that’s broke the camels back for me with her. When my granddad died I was devastated and was with my nan and dad for a week after it. She’s bleeping insane

(it won’t be the straw that’s broke the camels back, I can’t keep away from this car crash 🤣🤣🤣 and I love this thread too much)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a cold hearted witch….end of. When my Grandad died I was distraught and helping my Mum and Gran sort all the arrangements not having my eyebrows done and posing in my Riv haul/ turquoise filtered blazer which clearly she has been plus endless gym/ coffee shop outings- she’s a disgrace she truly is and I think this may be the straw that breaks the camels back with her “fans”- surely they must see through this??

Reactions: 19
Thought the same thing myself
I can't stand her and she is a cold heartless witch but she said he's been in hospital since Christmas and none of them have seen him so unlikely she did... she wouldn't have time to visit even if she could.. too busy having 'me time' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't stand her and she is a cold heartless witch but she said he's been in hospital since Christmas and none of them have seen him so unlikely she did... she wouldn't have time to visit even if she could.. too busy having 'me time' 🙄
You’re right. She’s just an awful human.

I think it’s worse because she’s so sly and then tries to manipulate the situation. She’s trying to prove points but fails so badly.

She comes across even worse.She is so passive aggressive but then by doing so it is always so calculated and fake. Dressing up with the boys for bedtime. That could even be taken at her mothers in the identical nursery! She did that so she could palm them off quicker as well.

2D3BFF8F-C2F8-4123-ABAB-522C723FED9B.jpeg

As a self declared lover of psychology and a blonde with a brain 🧠 (both proven to be false on more than one occasion but I digress) Nikki could do with reading up on the long term consequences her behaviour will have on her miracles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What I just realised is she posted about her grandad dying at a time she knew people would be playing on their phones. So it got more likes. Just yuk

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There hasn’t been a single mention of anything sad happening this past week and then she feels the need to make a big announcement out of it just to get likes. Has she really just stooped that low 😡
I don’t believe for one minute that people have been checking in and messaging her about her grandad after she posted about him being ill in December because she hasn’t mentioned him since up until now. He wasn’t a regular feature on her grid and she hardly ever spoke about him so why would her followers be invested in him.
That post is nothing but attention seeking and an attempt to up her engagement.
I know people deal with grief differently but don’t make out that you’re devastated and at the same time be posting polyester shite from river island and your 100th beauty treatment of the year in the same week that you are supposed to be supporting your mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fopps, we know you read here. Step back from Instagram, reflect on what a nasty, despicable piece of tit you are, what a nasty, wicked mother you are to your poor child, and what a vile creature you are, to dump your kids on your mother who has lost their dad while you preen your yourself. You are the lowest of the low. You massive bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know other people’s dreams are really bleeping boring but I’ll tell you anyway 🤣 dreamt last night I went to a parenting course and she was there and she was actually 60 years old and was their grandmother not their mother, but didn’t want to tell anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There hasn’t been a single mention of anything sad happening this past week and then she feels the need to make a big announcement out of it just to get likes. Has she really just stooped that low 😡
I don’t believe for one minute that people have been checking in and messaging her about her grandad after she posted about him being ill in December because she hasn’t mentioned him since up until now. He wasn’t a regular feature on her grid and she hardly ever spoke about him so why would her followers be invested in him.
That post is nothing but attention seeking and an attempt to up her engagement.
I know people deal with grief differently but don’t make out that you’re devastated and at the same time be posting polyester shite from river island and your 100th beauty treatment of the year in the same week that you are supposed to be supporting your mother.
This is what I thought. WHO has taken time out of their day to message her and ask how her grandad is?! She hasn’t mentioned him for months. Never mentioned she was visiting him when he was well or that the boys had seen him. The first time I heard of him was when she mentioned at Xmas he was poorly. Using his death for content is lower than low. She’s a dick.

Reactions: 20
There will be a post coming where she tries to explain still going to the salon and gym in the past week as her way of coping.
Everyone copes differently yes but it really doesn't seem to have bothered her

Reactions: 18
didnt her nan only die last year or the year before and this cold bleep is no fucks given again?

Reactions: 15
So dated, you could easily believe that wedding photo was 20 years ago. And no sign of the crinkled nose that she gets when she’s sooo happy (followed by 7 exclamation marks).

But anyway, I digress. She’s fooling no one!
oh definitely. my mum married my stepdad in 1999 and at the time, I was 15 and can remember helping her choose things, some of the things my Mum said no to as they look tacky are in Nikki's wedding though haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So despite her latest post about grandad having the most likes and comments she's had in a long long time her numbers have continued to tumble so some people are obvs not buying her attention seeking post .... !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the same person. Yeah, okay sure. View attachment 1047703
So dated, you could easily believe that wedding photo was 20 years ago. And no sign of the crinkled nose that she gets when she’s sooo happy (followed by 7 exclamation marks).

But anyway, I digress. She’s fooling no one!
Her wedding was so dated. She’d clearly planned it all when she was with Barry W and then just changed the groom in the scenario when she got engaged to Chris.

I’m always confused on their engagement pics cos they had little wooden discs with date on. Did he actual ask her prior but she said to wait till Amsterdam and then for those tags made for pics. A lad would not think of it…also doesn’t tie in with him being spontaneous and her not hearing about the location on her headphone on boat.

Her dress and make up are so dated.She even has wedding pics up in their loo and loads of other wedding tatt around the house.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.