Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realslimshady

Saw her at a local farm park on Monday, I've seen her there a few times now. Look we all have our bad days as parents but the way she spoke to both twins was vile. She barked at them like dogs and it was constant.

One of them didn't follow her after buying some food in the soft play and she spoke to him so harshly it was awful, he is a toddler, just go back hold his hand and say let's go this way now.

The pictures she has recently posted must be old too (or edited) because she's alot bigger IRL.
Hatton?

Reactions: 6
So is her grammar ! 'myself and my mum'..... surely it would be 'mum and I' ... or even me and my mum...... she tries to make herself sound educated when she's really not !

Oh and saying the boys had a play date with whoever they were...... who cares ? and I doubt they have a better social life than you Nicola .. I doubt it very much !
Came to say this!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
OMG we always have a tub of this in the fridge... we have it with crusty bread... love it... in fact I've just ate a small baguette with it on tonight so sat with stinky garlic breathe... I go to Morrison especially to get this... never thought to make actual garlic bread with it 🥰🥰
I eat with just crusty bread too it's so good Usually sat by the fire at Christmas if I close my eyes I can be pretending I'm sat in the sun haha it reminds me of being in spain

You are amazing!! Thank you so much xxxxx

This sounds really indulgent and fantastic!
Maybe too indulgent I love it haha

Reactions: 5

Catfan2

Chatty Member
Am I seeing things, but what are those two tiny black things floating in mid air in the photo of her and her grandparents?

Reactions: 5