Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I had a dream about her last night. I dreamt she was a celebrity judging a kids dancing contest. There were loads of kids of all ages and she only went and crowned faveson the winner. Otherson ran crying to Chris and he looked at Fopps like he wanted to kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's just told the whole world her house is empty for a few days how stupid is she.
They don’t actually have anything worth stealing tho.

Everything of importance is always the budget option with her.

She is such a smug cow…this facial expression screams smug. It shouldn’t as she’s a disgrace as are her teeth post.

E954A1F1-4E10-4FA6-9439-869E31B77B98.jpeg

Also for a woman who couldn’t say the worse period until she was 40 and had to say the words “star week” you would think she would grasp people wanting privacy around any visits to the loo. But no she’s mocking him again.

8366E87C-5A00-41AA-9438-5CCBA1879805.jpeg

She then loves to try and be relatable with a suitcase comment. Nikki to the few followers you have left who have reached out and expressed they struggle either with time or finances this is just putting more nails in your social media coffin.
230D2B30-81BF-4A31-8405-D4023D00695B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So I've just noticed that she's got yet another different colour on her nails since Mondays 'Valentine nails' that she loved, loved so much !

And that bar could be anywhere in the world - even Birmingham or Manchester.... I'm sure there are some lovely cosy backstreet local bars in Prague.... but no Nicola goes to one she thinks is Insta worthy - bet she looks a right sight in her Kermit outfit lol ! But then she is in Frog (see auto correct on this mornings stories lol!)
Is it not the constant filters changing her nails?!

Also where they are at looks heaving
5FA3367D-A986-487B-80E7-EC0BE854E9F2.jpeg

• Haha
Im surprised she hasn't always got the trots with how strong she makes her juice! it's vile made strong, it's like syrup and the artificial sweetener is an awful after taste, im guessing she thinks "no added sugar" means it's sugar free
She probably has, part of the binge and restrict process?

Buggeroff

VIP Member
You’ve wrote everything here I’m thinking.

They could have there own rooms but doubt Grayson will settle there as he’s so codependent as-he’s insecure from lack of true affection from his mother so his emotional needs are not being met.

500 calories is far from a small deficit. She’s beyond dangerous x

These are her own words…

So my title has the word addiction in. I gave up smoking nye and have been using a menthol disposable e light type thingie. It's fab!! I wasn't a massive smoker but liked to have a few with a drink. It's like food, I found a substitute for something that was bad for me. I didn't miss smoking, in fact it meant I didn't have to keep going outside and my clothes and hair no longer stunk!! However on holiday I went out without it one night. Big mistake!! They didn't sell them anywhere and I couldn't rest as I really wanted it!! I ended up going on a hunt for some menthol cigarettes, I was driving chris mad!!! I found somewhere that sold them, the relief!!! I sat down looking forward to it, lit it, took one puff and was very disappointed!!!!! It was horrible!! Big let down, it got me thinking though. This is like when we binge isn't it. Some people are addicted to food, chocolate, crisps whatever........ Mentally of course. Then we go mad, eat loads and then feel rubbish!!!! This is when the pause technique comes in useful. Stop, pause for 30 minutes. Try and find a low syn substitute, then after 30 minutes reassess if you still want it. Hopefully that feeling would of passed by then.After eating and drinking out for 6 days I felt utterly gross!!!! Yes it tastes nice, of course it does but I'd much rather feel confident and happy.

My weight is a massive thing for me, it effects my mood, how nice I am, I like to be in control of what I eat. When I eat rubbish, I feel rubbish!! If I eat well, I feel well! It's a way of life for me and always will be. It's scary how quickly you can re gain weight, everything starts to feel tighter and you have less energy.It's made me mega focused now though!! I don't dwell on a gain, or feel horrendous guilt. I choose to move on look forward and get excited about how much I can lose this week. So the mission is on!!!!!If you've never been to Barcelona I highly recommend it!!! Although how annoying are those flipping hair dryers in hotels, you know the ones where you have to keep your finger down on the button for it to work!! Also bidet's, what are they all about!?! Ha ha.Happy Fopping guys xx

that is so bad. I wonder if she still vapes.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I did c25k on treadmill, piece of piss. Joined an outside running group. Totally different.
Had been happily running for 30 mins on treadmill but struggled with 10 in real life

I did c25k on treadmill, piece of piss. Joined an outside running group. Totally different.
Had been happily running for 30 mins on treadmill but struggled with 10 in real life

missed out the word miracles

The only Miracle would be if she spent 24 hours looking after her precious boys.

so is she doing this Mickey Mouse nutrition thing so she can set up her diet club? Why is she doing it?

even filtered her legs look chunky.
I’m the complete opposite, I’m crap on the treadmill but can do a 5k outside a lot lot easier. Everyone is different I guess. she is really pushing her “course” this week trying to up engagement to get people asking her about it now trying to get people to draw a line on Monday again. Surely to get away from diet culture it isnt about starting a new plan every Monday, no need to wait for Monday start today if your really that invested in loosing a few lbs!!

what is this 'sausage roll maker' you speak off ? that sure sounds like a 'bit of me'...... I love a left over chilli - tastes so good.... we put chilli or left over spag bol in wraps.... cover in cheese and bake in the oven - like burritos ! YUM x
It was around £15 from Aldi. Will try and find a link...we love it.

"Ambiano Sausage Roll Maker - ALDI UK" https://www.aldi.co.uk/ambiano-sausage-roll-maker/p/714817538506600

looks like Aldi are sold out online but mine still has them in-store not sure if Amazon sell them.

• Heart
Is she turning the grey crushed velvet and mirrored decor into grey and black? Is the teal sofa and blush pink dressing up room as much colour as she can handle?

Buggeroff

VIP Member
So is her grammar ! 'myself and my mum'..... surely it would be 'mum and I' ... or even me and my mum...... she tries to make herself sound educated when she's really not !

Oh and saying the boys had a play date with whoever they were...... who cares ? and I doubt they have a better social life than you Nicola .. I doubt it very much !
They Nicola comes first…

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
The garlic bread one is here... I emailed it to my colleague the other day so I've screenshot it in case you want it.

"Chovi Allioli Garlic Dip | Morrisons" https://groceries.morrisons.com/pro...dsjTXGhzthyeD4DWtbMaAltdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I will find the pasta one. It's in my WhatsApp group somewhere.View attachment 1067418
You are amazing!! Thank you so much xxxxx

You are amazing!! Thank you so much xxxxx
This sounds really indulgent and fantastic!

• Haha