Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wedding was so dated. She’d clearly planned it all when she was with Barry W and then just changed the groom in the scenario when she got engaged to Chris.

I’m always confused on their engagement pics cos they had little wooden discs with date on. Did he actual ask her prior but she said to wait till Amsterdam and then for those tags made for pics. A lad would not think of it…also doesn’t tie in with him being spontaneous and her not hearing about the location on her headphone on boat.

Her dress and make up are so dated.She even has wedding pics up in their loo and loads of other wedding tatt around the house.
I can't stand her dress it looks really cheap and nasty. I had a ballgown style wedding dress which cost an absolute bomb, but you can see the quality difference even from a photo compared to hers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her wedding was so dated. She’d clearly planned it all when she was with Barry W and then just changed the groom in the scenario when she got engaged to Chris.

I’m always confused on their engagement pics cos they had little wooden discs with date on. Did he actual ask her prior but she said to wait till Amsterdam and then for those tags made for pics. A lad would not think of it…also doesn’t tie in with him being spontaneous and her not hearing about the location on her headphone on boat.

Her dress and make up are so dated.She even has wedding pics up in their loo and loads of other wedding tatt around the house.
It’s so dates from the dress, the hair and the make up. The pose with her hands on her hips what bride does that.

I can't stand her dress it looks really cheap and nasty. I had a ballgown style wedding dress which cost an absolute bomb, but you can see the quality difference even from a photo compared to hers
yes I feel like she didn’t spend much on her wedding dress.

Reactions: 13
She’ll post a picture of her funeral outfit so she can include the links.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so dates from the dress, the hair and the make up. The pose with her hands on her hips what bride does that.

Her hair is absolutely awful too 😳 doesn't look styled at all

Reactions: 15
I remember the build up to her wedding and his restrictive she was with her diet aiming to the smallest she’s ever been, totally no carbs at all. That’s when I first thought about how obsessive she was and had thoughts of eating disorders.

The wedding was just so tacky! Im her age and got married at a similar time so I was so surprised she went for something so dated. I agree she planned this in her early 20s and what nikki wants nikki gets, doesn’t matter who the groom is.

His family probably paid for the do and Mazza just paid for the cheap dress and nasty hair extensions.

Who has wedding photos up in their loo? 😂😂😱 And I'll say it again, her wedding hair looks like a bad wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how she’s gone quiet today - probably after reading here that she doesn’t look very upset!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny how she’s gone quiet today - probably after reading here that she doesn’t look very upset!
I thought the same... bit late to start playing the grieving granddaughter a week after he's passed and she's lived her life as if nothing was wrong for the past week or so 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What makes her wedding video even odder is the soundtrack of Christina Perri a thousand years which was released for the twilight movie in 2011! Cringe!

It was so chavtastic her wedding. Everything cringe and chav she did.

There are some gems 💎 here like.
All the girls posing 🤢🤮
Her and Chris kissing is just awful…it’s like a dare.
The posing
Her mother’s fascinators
“Abstract pictures of the flowers and rings” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Reminds me of that gypsy wedding car crash tv show that used to be on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What makes her wedding video even odder is the soundtrack of Christina Perri a thousand years which was released for the twilight movie in 2011! Cringe!

It was so chavtastic her wedding. Everything cringe and chav she did.

There are some gems 💎 here like.
All the girls posing 🤢🤮
Her and Chris kissing is just awful…it’s like a dare.
The posing
Her mother’s fascinators
“Abstract pictures of the flowers and rings” 😂
You can tell her wedding day was the absolute highlight of her life, even now after having the boys.
Most probably because it was a day she was the centre of attention, got everything her own way and everything she wanted.
You just know she will have been a massively controlling nasty bridezilla, starving on a quark and turkey mince diet in the months before.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get that people grieve in different ways, I lost my own mother under horrific circumstances so I know what I'm talking about. But she switches from this, waffling on about red wine and laughing, to a couple of days later posting about her grandad and how devastated she is? Sorry not buying it, it's all for likes. I don't even care who disagrees with me. We've watched this woman and her cold fish ways for years

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought the same... bit late to start playing the grieving granddaughter a week after he's passed and she's lived her life as if nothing was wrong for the past week or so 🙄🙄
You can tell her wedding day was the absolute highlight of her life, even now after having the boys.
Most probably because it was a day she was the centre of attention, got everything her own way and everything she wanted.
You just know she will have been a massively controlling nasty bridezilla, starving on a quark and turkey mince diet in the months before.
completely agree

I get that people grieve in different ways, I lost my own mother under horrific circumstances so I know what I'm talking about. But she switches from this, waffling on about red wine and laughing, to a couple of days later posting about her grandad and how devastated she is? Sorry not buying it, it's all for likes. I don't even care who disagrees with me. We've watched this woman and her cold fish ways for years
Her actions are not if someone grieving. Also big love and support on losing your mum tragically. It takes a lot of courage to overcome such a loss.

Think that’s what annoys me about Nikki. You just know her concern will be her inheritance. She’s an awful human and has massively abused her social media status only gained off the coattails of slimming world.

Reactions: 19
Am I seeing things, but what are those two tiny black things floating in mid air in the photo of her and her grandparents?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.