Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not getting sad or having negative emotions is something she has picked up from The Secret. The belief is that if you put out negative energy you will draw in negative energy.
So she believes if she is sad, bad things will happen to her.
So when something terrible happens to nikki, like if she gains a pound she will spend some time looking for any 'negativity' in her life that caused it.

Another belief is you can ask the universe for anything and if you believe it and want it enough it will come true...
She has been manifesting being a successful influencer for around 4 years now, she must lie awake at night wondering why the universe hasn't answered her call.
Younare so right. She has said she won’t think negative thoughts out of fear they will come true.

She needs help and should not be trying to help others.

She’s unhinged for one and despite having a round face for years still edits her pics. Why didn’t she just wish for a slimmer face then? Or twin girls? Or a successful career that she was respected in? Imagine fucking the everything up…believing that that’s linked to your own thoughts but then not taking accountability.

Blows my mind 🤯

E9382FA0-DD9E-4862-8271-B99F57ABE45A.png

988ED282-B7B1-4963-80F0-35EF121541DA.png

Not until she started advertising another brand 😂 idiot she is.
She’s thick when it comes to branding. Did the same with a supposed fabletics ad but then said sweaty Betty were her go to!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
We had an amazing time and for my 40th he took me to Thailand for 2 weeks.

H turns 50 next year and we are toying with either the Seychelles or Bora Bora. Stuff Nikki can only dream about 🤣🤣🤣
Do Bora Bora. That’s on my dream list. I love Thailand as well. I want to go back there as well. Not been on holiday since 2018. My 2019 got cancelled due to Thomas Cook and then not travelled due to covid.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Yeah she has had a shout out. She shouted out tash Blake ivy a few days ago & she returned the favour yesterday

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Fuck me, those kids are 'interesting looking' in that latest grid post 😳

It's all so forced .. the smiles are bordering on a grimace and I don't care what anyone says faverson (aka LawLaw) is the double of Chris - he may have the blonde/blue eyes of Nicola but everything about his face shape and looks is Chris......

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Chris' stories? Fopps was cackling like a twat when he had that cake candle thing brought over to him 🤪

• Haha
Martin Costa 🤣🤣🤣
Mr Cappuccino!!!

Just noticed his an anti vax ranting on his Facebook
I was gonna say he’s a fully fledged anti vaxxer.

He’s chosen to live in a country and needs to follow their rules.

I am sure Cyprus and in fact the world can cope without him “working”…there are too many tribute acts for my liking.

Absolute cheese ball!!
E37AC47B-7165-41ED-A827-6FA2CE348A13.png

64356EA9-F92C-40C1-8238-6B7E83204C7C.png

Must have done the same photoshop course as his sister!

Mr Cappuccino!!!

Just noticed his an anti vax ranting on his Facebook
Look who’s supporting his views. She just can’t be as vocal In case she risks losing the final brand contacts she still has.

Mazza is the biggest enabler ever.

99C76140-BFD9-4C1B-8A79-96D78AD8ABB0.png

FD86A58A-C2E5-45A4-AA72-8CF8B838F685.jpeg

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
The garlic bread one is here... I emailed it to my colleague the other day so I've screenshot it in case you want it.

"Chovi Allioli Garlic Dip | Morrisons" https://groceries.morrisons.com/pro...dsjTXGhzthyeD4DWtbMaAltdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I will find the pasta one. It's in my WhatsApp group somewhere.View attachment 1067418
OMG we always have a tub of this in the fridge... we have it with crusty bread... love it... in fact I've just ate a small baguette with it on tonight so sat with stinky garlic breathe... I go to Morrison especially to get this... never thought to make actual garlic bread with it 🥰🥰

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
That doesn't look anything like 1,800 calories. She must get a kick from feeling hungry and it wouldn't surprise me if she surpresses her appetite with fags and the pepsi max.
It doesn’t look that much but it is full of artificial everything! There is not much nutritional content in it.

Dgrey2

Watching her youtube vlog about addressing incorrect rumours 🤣🤣🤣 her going on about Tattle. Bloody hell her face is completely different to her most recent one. What a big chav she is. She stepped away to raise her boys... well that aged well didn't it 🤣🤣🤣 she honestly thought she was going to be this big influencer 🥴😬
Which vid is that?

I also thought this when I saw her the other day. I actually cannot believe she declares she is a size 8. My ass is smaller and I'm a 10. My top is naturally big (no implants) and I'm a 10/12. I don't think any of those are big, nor is a 14/16 now that shops vary so much in size! Seriously stop lying Nikki!! X
We must be in a similar area, I have seen her a couple of times at Hatton now, maybe she has membership. I also saw her a couple of times at gymboree class.

This is the same person. Yeah, okay sure. View attachment 1047703
So dated, you could easily believe that wedding photo was 20 years ago. And no sign of the crinkled nose that she gets when she’s sooo happy (followed by 7 exclamation marks).

But anyway, I digress. She’s fooling no one!
Her wedding was so dated. She’d clearly planned it all when she was with Barry W and then just changed the groom in the scenario when she got engaged to Chris.

I’m always confused on their engagement pics cos they had little wooden discs with date on. Did he actual ask her prior but she said to wait till Amsterdam and then for those tags made for pics. A lad would not think of it…also doesn’t tie in with him being spontaneous and her not hearing about the location on her headphone on boat.

Her dress and make up are so dated.She even has wedding pics up in their loo and loads of other wedding tatt around the house.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow